It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I played this on a 5.25 floppy as a kid with physical DRM in the form of 3 wheels with holes cut in them to get the right answer. The questions were accurate enough that I was able to Google the answer to play it on the wayback machine...now it's on GOG.
Attachments:
el_Valdense: I played this on a 5.25 floppy as a kid with physical DRM in the form of 3 wheels with holes cut in them to get the right answer. The questions were accurate enough that I was able to Google the answer to play it on the wayback machine...now it's on GOG.
I've seen this game before, but I can't remember its name
el_Valdense: I played this on a 5.25 floppy as a kid with physical DRM in the form of 3 wheels with holes cut in them to get the right answer. The questions were accurate enough that I was able to Google the answer to play it on the wayback machine...now it's on GOG.
Gunboat?
kalirion: Gunboat?
That's the one.
All right, next one!
Attachments:
Another screenshot because why not.

Edit: In fact, here's a video.
Attachments:
Post edited March 09, 2023 by kalirion
Well, if the video didn't help, more screenshots won't.

The DEVS of this one make anime-style games, one of their most famous ones (among people who care for that type of things) being a board game with a strange name (can be found on Steam, and also on the GOG wishlist).
Post edited March 10, 2023 by kalirion
kalirion: Well, if the video didn't help, more screenshots won't.

The DEVS of this one make anime-style games, one of their most famous ones (among people who care for that type of things) being a board game with a strange name (can be found on Steam, and also on the GOG wishlist).
that doesn't help much
csanjuro: that doesn't help much
Nah, it does help. The game mentioned above (not the game we' re trying to guess) is prolly Hyaku pāsento orenjijūsu. ;)
csanjuro: that doesn't help much
triock: Nah, it does help. The game mentioned above (not the game we' re trying to guess) is prolly Hyaku pāsento orenjijūsu. ;)
And after that it only takes a small bit of research to come to the actual game being guessed, so please feel free to provide the answer :)

Flying Red Barrel? I know of a similarly styled board game called 100% Orange Juice... Which is 100% strange, and I checked the dev's page out.

el_Valdense: Flying Red Barrel? I know of a similarly styled board game called 100% Orange Juice... Which is 100% strange, and I checked the dev's page out.
Correct! Your turn!
kalirion: Correct! Your turn!
I'll pass mine on to anyone who wants to jump in.
kalirion: Correct! Your turn!
el_Valdense: I'll pass mine on to anyone who wants to jump in.
OK. Here's one.
Attachments:
vroom.png (91 Kb)
Lifthrasil: OK. Here's one.
Arcanum?
If it's correct, someone else please take my turn. :)