It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prey?
System shock 2?
Halo?
MobiusArcher: Prey?
yogibeer: System shock 2?
HoangMarcel: Halo?
None of the above.

Here's expanded image:
Attachments:
Space Beast Terror Fright ? xD
AmeliaRaiher: Space Beast Terror Fright ? xD
That's right. :)

One of the finest games I've seen in a while.
I spent waaaay too much time figuring this one out haha.

Ok guys, here's mine 8D
Attachments:
The Witcher 3?
HoangMarcel: The Witcher 3?
Nope!
Hmm I guess I'll add a bigger picture, although I'm surprised, I was sure if somebody played this, they would remember this questionable fashion choice!
Attachments:
HoangMarcel: The Witcher 3?
AmeliaRaiher: Nope!
Hmm I guess I'll add a bigger picture, although I'm surprised, I was sure if somebody played this, they would remember this questionable fashion choice!
a broken mirror makes me thing in some dracula point and click game but surely there's a trick with that...
nicohvc: a broken mirror makes me thing in some dracula point and click game but surely there's a trick with that...
And that cup is exactly the kind of cup you would expect to be used for drinking blood. You might be on to something...
nicohvc: a broken mirror makes me thing in some dracula point and click game but surely there's a trick with that...
MobiusArcher: And that cup is exactly the kind of cup you would expect to be used for drinking blood. You might be on to something...
exactly, I thought the same.
But this picture might be a "made up" or a bluff (sorry for my english) for making us believe that.
I.. actually didn't consider that when I was uploading the picture. Hah! Well, interesting enough, it seems all the mirrors in this game appear broken, BUT I don't think it has any significance... And no, it's not any of the Dracula games.

I'll give another hint. The game was produced by the Russian studio and was very well received there :).
AmeliaRaiher: I.. actually didn't consider that when I was uploading the picture. Hah! Well, interesting enough, it seems all the mirrors in this game appear broken, BUT I don't think it has any significance... And no, it's not any of the Dracula games.

I'll give another hint. The game was produced by the Russian studio and was very well received there :).
One of the Age of Pirates games perhaps?
I have a funny feeling this game isn't going to last long.

chung cu no-08 giang bien
tin tuc chung cu no-08 giang bien
thong tin du an chung cu no-08 giang bien
Post edited June 18, 2018 by Nguy_n___c_H_nh