It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis:
Lone_Scout: F.E.A.R.
Not FEAR no
Matewis: Here's the next one:
SWAT 4

And it's funny that Lone_Scout mistook it for F.E.A.R. because I remember how back in the day, when I showed my buddies screenshots of F.E.A.R. they said something like "so it's a bit like SWAT 4, yes?". The games really have a similar graphical style somehow.
F4LL0UT: SWAT 4

And it's funny that Lone_Scout mistook it for F.E.A.R. because I remember how back in the day, when I showed my buddies screenshots of F.E.A.R. they said something like "so it's a bit like SWAT 4, yes?". The games really have a similar graphical style somehow.
Yep it's from SWAT 4, specifically the bank level. Damned difficult game :P But yes, it definitely shares a similar look with F.E.A.R :)
F4LL0UT: SWAT 4

It's your turn, btw :)
kalirion: It's your turn, btw :)
Oh yeah, sorry, totally forgot about it.

Next one.
Attachments:
doom.jpg (56 Kb)
kalirion: It's your turn, btw :)
F4LL0UT: Oh yeah, sorry, totally forgot about it.

Next one.
Ecstatica II
Densetsu: Ecstatica II
Of course. Your turn.
Here's the next:
Attachments:
Quake 4?
MobiusArcher: Quake 4?
No, that's not it.
Doom 3? It sort of looks like its from that era to me.
MobiusArcher: Quake 4?
Densetsu: No, that's not it.
How about Alpha Prime?
kalirion: How about Alpha Prime?
THANK YOU. I actually thought of that game, but could not remember its name. It was bugging me.
MobiusArcher: THANK YOU. I actually thought of that game, but could not remember its name. It was bugging me.
I only thought of it when you mentioned graphics looked like Doom 3, because I recall Alpha Prime looking like it was made using the same engine (even though it wasn't IIRC).
MobiusArcher: Doom 3? It sort of looks like its from that era to me.
Densetsu: No, that's not it.
It isn't Doom 3 or Alpha Prime.