It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MobiusArcher: This game has bullets in it
Austrobogulator: Receiver! Really cool game.
It is, and it is.
\o/ Luckily I have a bunch of games lined up.
Attachments:
MobiusArcher: Im pretty sure that dude is from one of the galciv games. Not really sure what one, so I'm just going to go with Galactic Civilizations.

Densetsu: ... that's correct, it's Rain World. Your turn.
MobiusArcher: Hey, that game looks really neat. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
You're welcome. It's different enough to be worth trying.
Austrobogulator: \o/ Luckily I have a bunch of games lined up.
Wild guess - Paper Monsters?
Austrobogulator: \o/ Luckily I have a bunch of games lined up.
kalirion: Wild guess - Paper Monsters?
Nope. It's not on Steam
Viva Pinata?
It's one of the most popular games ever made.
Austrobogulator: It's one of the most popular games ever made.
LittleBigPlanet?
The skull coin gives me a Rayman vibe, but Im not that familiar with the series. If you count the spin-offs, there are a lot of games in that series. I guess i'll start at the beginning. is it Rayman?
MobiusArcher: The skull coin gives me a Rayman vibe, but Im not that familiar with the series. If you count the spin-offs, there are a lot of games in that series. I guess i'll start at the beginning. is it Rayman?
kalirion: LittleBigPlanet?
Nope and nope. I really mean it when I say it's one of the most popular games ever made...
kalirion: LittleBigPlanet?
Austrobogulator: Nope and nope. I really mean it when I say it's one of the most popular games ever made...
That helped. Candy Crush?
Austrobogulator: Nope and nope. I really mean it when I say it's one of the most popular games ever made...
kalirion: That helped. Candy Crush?
Technically Candy Crush Saga, but I'll give it to you. Your go!
kalirion: That helped. Candy Crush?
Austrobogulator: Technically Candy Crush Saga, but I'll give it to you. Your go!
Ah, right :)

Ok, next game would probably be too easy if I showed any more
Attachments:
Toonstruck?
toxicTom: Toonstruck?
Yup, your turn! Hindsight - I probably should've waited for it to be guessed before posting it in the Games Finished in 2018 thread.