It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bump... it seems it is anybody's game...
Ok, here's the next one then.

Since I'm forgetful about checking for replies, if you can provide any kind of proof, feel free to post the next one :)
Attachments:
saw_3.png (497 Kb)
I think The game is Hercules
Post edited January 05, 2015 by robocop83
robocop83: What is this game?
Greetings :) I see you are new in this community so I think you've misunderstood the concept of the game. First you need to answer the current riddle (at the moment given by kalirion) and if you guess correctly it's your turn to post a new picture. So you have to answer first before posting a new screenshots. Regards and enjoy your stay here :)
robocop83: I think The game is Hercules
Nope.

Another screenshot attached.
Attachments:
Post edited January 06, 2015 by kalirion
robocop83: I think The game is Hercules
kalirion: Nope.

Blade of Darkness Sunshine? (Blade of Sunshine?)
kalirion: Nope.

Fever_Discordia: Blade of Darkness Sunshine? (Blade of Sunshine?)
Nope :)

While it is most certainly an Old Game, it is not a Good one.
Post edited January 06, 2015 by kalirion
Fever_Discordia: Blade of Darkness Sunshine? (Blade of Sunshine?)
kalirion: Nope :)

I will wait and see if someone else gets it, it is a PS2 & PC game, available on Steam now. It is currently pretty buggy and the fixes are coming slow!

Just a shame as I reckon it would be a pretty good quest if you could get into it, had a bit of a Rocky re release though
kalirion: Nope :)

Iain: I will wait and see if someone else gets it, it is a PS2 & PC game, available on Steam now. It is currently pretty buggy and the fixes are coming slow!

Just a shame as I reckon it would be a pretty good quest if you could get into it, had a bit of a Rocky re release though
Well, if you get tired of waiting, feel free to answer and post the next one without the need of further confirmation :)
Dave The Barbarian
It is Rocko's Quest

Someone else take my go, bit busy today
What is this game?
Attachments:
Post edited January 07, 2015 by robocop83
If you can tell what that game is, you don't need glasses! :P
Is it Alien Shooter?
@Hardrada Yes it's Alien shooter