It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skimmie: Fire and Ice?
That should be correct. I was torn between this and the Elvira action game. But the screenshot is clearly Fire and Ice.
Um, assuming Fire and Ice was correct... Here's a new one (this should be easy)
Attachments:
Looks a bit like The Goonies.
Smannesman: Looks a bit like The Goonies.
That's probably because it IS the Goonies :)
Your turn!
Here we go, this one should be very difficult.
Attachments:
Smannesman: Here we go, this one should be very difficult.
The Jetsons: By George, in Trouble Again? :D
Smannesman: Here we go, this one should be very difficult.
Exoanthrope: The Jetsons: By George, in Trouble Again? :D
Correct.. that wasn't as hard as I expected it to be.
Exoanthrope: The Jetsons: By George, in Trouble Again? :D
Smannesman: Correct.. that wasn't as hard as I expected it to be.
I thought you were being sarcastic, I recognized it immediately. Or maybe I just liked the Jetsons too much back in the day...

For a real challenge, try this obscure shareware game I don't think many people besides me have played.
Attachments:
gradius.png (21 Kb)
Exoanthrope: I thought you were being sarcastic, I recognized it immediately. Or maybe I just liked the Jetsons too much back in the day...

For a real challenge, try this obscure shareware game I don't think many people besides me have played.
I was being sarcastic.
I think that's Phylox, which I'd never heard about but was the first video result in Google.
Smannesman: I was being sarcastic.
I think that's Phylox, which I'd never heard about but was the first video result in Google.
Correct! ... How did you do that?
Smannesman: I was being sarcastic.
Exoanthrope: Correct! ... How did you do that?
"dos game tunnel shooter yellow suit" ;)
Attachments:
olala.jpg (3 Kb)
Smannesman: "dos game tunnel shooter yellow suit" ;)
Wow, I forgot the name of that game a while back and it took hours of Googling for me to find it again. Although, I remembered the suit being blue for some reason, which threw me off.

Not sure about the current picture, reminds me of a poster from SiN Gold.
Smannesman: "dos game tunnel shooter yellow suit" ;)
Exoanthrope: Wow, I forgot the name of that game a while back and it took hours of Googling for me to find it again. Although, I remembered the suit being blue for some reason, which threw me off.

Not sure about the current picture, reminds me of a poster from SiN Gold.
It's easier if you have a pic to aid in the search.
There's still a game I want to find the name of, but I know so little about it I can't find it and don't feel like wasting people's time.
It's not SiN BTW.
Smannesman: It's easier if you have a pic to aid in the search.
There's still a game I want to find the name of, but I know so little about it I can't find it and don't feel like wasting people's time.
It's not SiN BTW.
After a bit more Googling, it looks like Fascination?

Also, it never hurts to ask about a game. I eventually found Phylox going on nothing more than "shareware pink tunnel shooter," in a thread about games you can't remember the name of. Plus, if it's a shareware game, I almost know them all by now. xD
Post edited May 26, 2014 by Exoanthrope
Exoanthrope: After a bit more Googling, it looks like Fascination?

Also, it never hurts to ask about a game. I eventually found Phylox going on nothing more than "shareware pink tunnel shooter," in a thread about games you can't remember the name of. Plus, if it's a shareware game, I almost know them all by now. xD
It is indeed Fascination.