It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Smannesman: Correct, interesting game.
toxicTom: Got this on Amiga, but never played very far.

Next one:
"Now it is time to take longer strides!" :)
Post edited May 19, 2014 by IAmSinistar
So we have at least three people who know the game. Anyone care to solve?
You can go on immediately with the next riddle, since I'm pretty sure it'll be right.
toxicTom: So we have at least three people who know the game. Anyone care to solve?
You can go on immediately with the next riddle, since I'm pretty sure it'll be right.
The Killing Game Show?
toxicTom: So we have at least three people who know the game. Anyone care to solve?
trentonlf: The Killing Game Show?
Bonus trivia: Released on the Sega Genesis as "Fatal Rewind".
That totally correct.
IAmSinistar: Bonus trivia: Released on the Sega Genesis as "Fatal Rewind".
Yes, but IIRC the Genesis version had only 6 levels instead of the 8 of the original.
Post edited May 19, 2014 by toxicTom
IAmSinistar: Bonus trivia: Released on the Sega Genesis as "Fatal Rewind".
toxicTom: Yes, but IIRC the Genesis version had only 6 levels instead of the 8 of the original.
That could be. I had both versions at various points, but much preferred it on the Amiga. The game FAQs I found on the web say the Genesis version has 12 levels, but I'm not sure how they are counting them, since the Amiga version has 8. Been too long since I played the Genesis version to say.
Smannesman: When someone posts something nobody can guess, are they winning the game.. or killing the game?
Quite the conundrum.
Oh, just take the next riddle. Get on with the show!
Smannesman: When someone posts something nobody can guess, are they winning the game.. or killing the game?
Quite the conundrum.
amok: Oh, just take the next riddle. Get on with the show!
Trentonif posted the correct answer, yell at him!
Here ya go
Attachments:
image.jpg (271 Kb)
trentonlf: Here ya go
I now I should know it... looks familar.
Think Amiga
trentonlf: Think Amiga
I gathered as much ;-)
Here's another pic
Attachments:
image.jpg (22 Kb)
That's Metal Law!

Never played the game much (only recognized the character from the 2nd pic) but I'm a huge Huelsbeck fan :)
Yes it is Metal Law :-)

Your turn skimmie