It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

s23021536: Hint : one of the words you used in the post I replied to ;)
Smannesman: I appreciate the assistance, no man is an island after all.
XD not sure who played who first here but supreme kudos on your response! (sneaking suspicion its you)

I'll nevertheless hand over the reigns to whoever replies correctly first (in a single post to stick to the, uhm, custom - sry its my weakness).
s23021536: XD not sure who played who first here but supreme kudos on your response! (sneaking suspicion its you)

I'll nevertheless hand over the reigns to whoever replies correctly first (in a single post to stick to the, uhm, custom - sry its my weakness).
Could it be the Cas.... Island of Dr. Brain?
s23021536: XD not sure who played who first here but supreme kudos on your response! (sneaking suspicion its you)

Smannesman: Could it be the Cas.... Island of Dr. Brain?
Why I never!
Your turn you sneaky bastard :D
I would've posted that damned hang bridge (much easier these days due to wikiquote), but thought that would be too obvious :P
Alright, here's a new one.
Attachments:
dementia.jpg (28 Kb)
Smannesman: Alright, here's a new one.
Is it "rescue"
Barnell: Is it "rescue"
Had to look it up, I know it as Hostages, but it seems it also went as "Rescue". Man, that screenshot is horrible. Played that one on the Amiga. Reminds me of the time when a classmate proudly showed me LHX Attack Chopper (in the same 4 CGA colors) when I was playing Gunship 2000...
Well I'll take it, but next time please use a complete title.
And perhaps some capitalization, we're not savages.

Rescue: The Embassy Mission
Operation Jupiter
Hostages
Hostages: The Embassy Mission
Smannesman: Well I'll take it, but next time please use a complete title.

Operation Jupiter
Hostages
It doesn't have the sub title on the UK version, it is just known as Hostages

Here's a pic of my UK version so you can see what I mean

http://colexions.com/?p=blogshow&b=18538
Smannesman: Well I'll take it, but next time please use a complete title.

Operation Jupiter
Hostages
Iain: It doesn't have the sub title on the UK version, it is just known as Hostages

Yeah, but nowhere is was it just 'rescue' without a subtitle (or capital letter), I think the point was!
Iain: It doesn't have the sub title on the UK version, it is just known as Hostages

Fever_Discordia: Yeah, but nowhere is was it just 'rescue' without a subtitle (or capital letter), I think the point was!
Yeah, it was never just Rescue on its own.

There are a few older games that did have different names in different countries. Trojan Warrior for example by Firebird, is known as Odysseus in other parts of the world. Bad Street Brawler by Melbourne House was known as Street Hassle here, Bop and Rumble elsewhere and Bad Street Brawler in other countries.

There is a game on the Spectrum called just Rescue, also have a pic of it on Colexions

http://colexions.com/?p=blogshow&b=18431
Post edited May 08, 2014 by Iain
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, but nowhere is was it just 'rescue' without a subtitle (or capital letter), I think the point was!
Iain: Yeah, it was never just Rescue on its own.

There are a few older games that did have different names in different countries. Trojan Warrior for example by Firebird, is known as Odysseus in other parts of the world. Bad Street Brawler by Melbourne House was known as Street Hassle here, Bop and Rumble elsewhere and Bad Street Brawler in other countries.
Yeah, the Street Hassle guy even had a different hairstyle in some versions - either wrestler mullet or 80's flattop! Also one of those games where the cover art was by Jamie 'Tank Girl, Gorillaz' Hewlett IIRC!

Oh apparently Nebulous was 'Tower Toppler' in some territories too! Blagh!
That was indeed the point sirrah, hence I quoted the other fellow.
Well I guess I’m going to post the next puzzle since we all know the answer now. I will say when I guest Rescue I was thinking the NES game, so I say I was way off.

PS. That right I used “I” 5 times in one sentence.
Attachments:
WTF is a "dinek"? :P
A Nightmare On Elm Street.