It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fever_Discordia: Looks like one of those Renegade / River City Ransom games....
tinyE: I have to give it to Fever on this one though lain gets an honorable mention for naming only one game. :P

You're turn. :D
Yes, yes I AM turn, how did you know?

The NES version of Renegade looks pretty different to the C64 one I'm more used to is my only excuse!

Anyway - next!
Attachments:
Post edited March 07, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: Anyway - next!
Looks like C64 graphics. It's not Rock'n'Roll, is it?
Fever_Discordia: Anyway - next!
toxicTom: Looks like C64 graphics. It's not Rock'n'Roll, is it?
Nope, IS C64 and I believe I've posted Rock N' Roll as a challenge in the past - not this time though!
toxicTom: Looks like C64 graphics. It's not Rock'n'Roll, is it?
Fever_Discordia: Nope, IS C64 and I believe I've posted Rock N' Roll as a challenge in the past - not this time though!
No that's Quedex by Thalamus on C64

Renegade on C64 he had the brown trousers and wore a sleeveless open black leather type waistcoat
Post edited March 07, 2014 by Iain
tinyE: I have to give it to Fever on this one though lain gets an honorable mention for naming only one game. :P

You're turn. :D
Fever_Discordia: Yes, yes I AM turn, how did you know?

The NES version of Renegade looks pretty different to the C64 one I'm more used to is my only excuse!

Anyway - next!
Only one cup of coffee so far. I'll get it right....well okay I won't. Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
Fever_Discordia: Nope, IS C64 and I believe I've posted Rock N' Roll as a challenge in the past - not this time though!
Iain: No that's Quedex by Thalamus on C64

Renegade on C64 he had the brown trousers and wore a sleeveless open black leather type waistcoat
Yep, you're correct!

According to Mobygames the American release was called 'Mind-Roll' and appears to have been handled by Epyx over there - who knew?

You're up!
One of my favorite C64 games attached
Attachments:
Iain: One of my favorite C64 games attached
It's not Airborne Ranger, that had a crosshair and no $$$. But seems familiar.
Iain: One of my favorite C64 games attached
toxicTom: It's not Airborne Ranger, that had a crosshair and no $$$. But seems familiar.
No its not Airborne Ranger which is also a VERY good game

Stick another screenshot on here with a bit more going on, the other one is literally the drop off at the start of the game
Attachments:
toxicTom: It's not Airborne Ranger, that had a crosshair and no $$$. But seems familiar.
Iain: No its not Airborne Ranger which is also a VERY good game

Stick another screenshot on here with a bit more going on, the other one is literally the drop off at the start of the game
Did your brain just work like
Que Dex - Thalamus - Armalyte - Armalite Rifle - This game?

Still don't know what it is though, spent ages remembering the name of 'Duet' only to discover its REALLY not that!
Iain: No its not Airborne Ranger which is also a VERY good game

Fever_Discordia: Did your brain just work like
Que Dex - Thalamus - Armalyte - Armalite Rifle - This game?

Still don't know what it is though, spent ages remembering the name of 'Duet' only to discover its REALLY not that!
I wish my brain did work like that!!!!

Its cool they way you have went from Quedex to ......this!!!

I was actually playing it after loading it up (via tape of course) last weekend on my C64, it is similar in the way it plays to Rambo : First Blood Pt 2, Commando, Ikari Warriors and Who Dares Wins 2. Not anywhere near as in depth as Airborne Ranger as that had a level of stealth and strategy to it. This is more just don't stop moving gunning everyone and everything down that gets in the way.

Its a great game and well worth checking out with Vice once someone has guessed it
Arnie says "GIT IN DUH CHOPPAAH!!!" XD
H3xx: Arnie says "GIT IN DUH CHOPPAAH!!!" XD
Just as well you got that, got minimal internet access at the minute due to switching service providers.

Its a great game and well worth playing

Your go
your go?
amok: your go?
Sorry bout that; I almost forgot I had posted the answer.

And here we go!
Attachments: