It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next (Somewhat cropped) picture
Attachments:
SpeedBo: Next (Somewhat cropped) picture
The Neverhood?
SpeedBo: Next (Somewhat cropped) picture
Strijkbout: The Neverhood?
The one and only
Not too hard I think.
Attachments:
starwars.jpg (173 Kb)
Strijkbout: Not too hard I think.
NOLF 2
Strijkbout: Not too hard I think.
Iain: NOLF 2
No! =o)
Iain: NOLF 2
Strijkbout: No! =o)
Its the first game, memory was a little hazy, thought the kilted Scottish dude was in the second game!

The Operative : No One Lives Forever - To give it the full title

I have these installed, think I need to start playing them again, awesome games. Hopefully they will land on GOG and other digital platforms one day soon.
Strijkbout: No! =o)
Iain: Its the first game, memory was a little hazy, thought the kilted Scottish dude was in the second game!

I have these installed, think I need to start playing them again, awesome games. Hopefully they will land on GOG and other digital platforms one day soon.
It is indeed the 1st game, the opera singer was only in the 1st. ;)
Iain: Its the first game, memory was a little hazy, thought the kilted Scottish dude was in the second game!

Strijkbout: It is indeed the 1st game, the opera singer was only in the 1st. ;)
They are awesome games, Contract Jack was a little poor but still fun regardless. I still love the missions on the Space Station, very 007 Moonraker, also the first level in Japan on the second game sneaking about taking the female ninjas out with the crossbow and hiding them.

These games deserve a digital re release for newer gamers to experience :)

So onto the next.

Decided to go with the Amiga this time instead of my usual C64 stuff, awesome game if you could get into it
Attachments:
Iain: They are awesome games, Contract Jack was a little poor but still fun regardless. I still love the missions on the Space Station, very 007 Moonraker, also the first level in Japan on the second game sneaking about taking the female ninjas out with the crossbow and hiding them.

These games deserve a digital re release for newer gamers to experience :)
I agree, never played Contract Jack though but 2 was very good too, the angry kitty proximity mine was hilarious. =D
Post edited May 11, 2013 by Strijkbout
Will add another screenshot with there being no attempts at this yet

It is available on Amiga, AtariST & Dos and is on the GOG Wishlist with 4 votes (Should have a lot more as it is an awesome game!!)
Attachments:
Crikey, not one attempt at guessing this game!!

Bit of a clue methinks.

You have to guide someone through a building to infiltrate a headquarters. You do this via what can be best described as Cyberspace. You take out cameras so that the infiltrator (Its not Infiltrator!!!) doesn't get spotted and killed. You have to contend with the security measures like drones etc with missiles and canons.

You have to study the map to work out the best route as the infiltrator is a mindless drone, may be going down a corridor on the map and will come across a door or force field so you have to find the generator and disable or blow it up for example.
Attachments:
tunnel.png (6 Kb)
Iain: Crikey, not one attempt at guessing this game!!
Not that I abandoned you, but I spend one evening searching screenshots for this one on MobyGames to no avail.
I never had an Amiga so that might explain. =(
I had an Amiga for a long time with a boatload of games, but this really doesn't ring any bells
Iain: Crikey, not one attempt at guessing this game!!

Bit of a clue methinks.

You have to guide someone through a building to infiltrate a headquarters. You do this via what can be best described as Cyberspace. You take out cameras so that the infiltrator (Its not Infiltrator!!!) doesn't get spotted and killed. You have to contend with the security measures like drones etc with missiles and canons.

You have to study the map to work out the best route as the infiltrator is a mindless drone, may be going down a corridor on the map and will come across a door or force field so you have to find the generator and disable or blow it up for example.
Interphase