It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Senteria: Interesting how planescape torment is both on the promo sale and on viewer's choice and streamed tonight.
I'd rather have a less-well known game to be streamed, to be honest; I *love* PS:T (one of the few Infinity Engine CRPGs I truly like, mostly because it's so well written and it actually plays more like an adventure game than a "true" RPG), but it already has all the praise and status it's going to get. Adding to that, it has been streamed on the GOG channel a few times before. I guess it's another stream of watching the streamer getting out of the Mortuary and arriving at Sigil for the nth time... there's not much you can showcase of a game like Planescape: Torment in a two hour slot.
Post edited November 26, 2015 by groze
JudasIscariot: Moo.
Senteria: Moobot is love, moobot is life
"Dresses Moobot in blue"
Senteria: Moobot is love, moobot is life
madeaj: "Dresses Moobot in blue"
But I like her in pink.
Hm my picks for the next choice:
- Crusader: No Remorse
- Lands of Lore 3 (love it)
- To the Moon
- Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
- Jagged Alliance
- Transistor

*hopes one of the games makes it*
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Roin
Blood & Gold: Caribbean!
Sid Meier's Covert Action
Tales of Maj'Eyal
Transistor
i dont know if these been played allready, but Metro series or Alan Wake would be nice.
1. Metro 2033 redux
2. Metro: last light redux
3. Alan Wake
Post edited December 11, 2015 by mastorontti
mastorontti: i dont know if these been played allready, but Metro series or Alan Wake would be nice.
1. Metro 2033 redux
3. Alan Wake
Well Vlad aka TheWeekendSlice did a whole series (Tuesday in the Tunnels) on the Metro games. However that does not rule them out to be in the viewers choice if the viewers really want it I suppose :D
1- Planescape Torment
2- The Witcher 3
3- Fallout 2
4- Fallout
5- Icewind Dale 2
Idea:

Assuming you've got timeslots open and it's legal, you might consider a "music/tunes stream" (music from GOG games, bonus content soundtracks or music in the game files) for an hour or two each day or week. That's something I might tune in for (assuming it's between 9 am - 6 pm EST), since I can listen to it while concentrating on work.
Multiplayer Worms 2 (or Worms), preferably with MatCatPlays because he will sulk/commit murder should someone else take the opportunity to stream his favourite game.

Total Annihilation - again, possibly multiplayer though single player would also work..

Multiplayer Alien vs Predator. Outstar can eat people's heads whilst people try to shoot her full o' bullets.

Blitzkrieg.
1. Stonekeep
2. Underrail
3. The Witcher 3
4. Turok
5. Panescape Torment
Not sure if already done in the past (only recently discovered the GOG Twich Channel), but anyways:

1. Dungeons 2 (with Expansions)
2. Pathologic HD
3. Nosfertu: Wrath of Malachi
4. System Shock: Enhanced Edition
5. The Void
mastorontti: i dont know if these been played allready, but Metro series or Alan Wake would be nice.
1. Metro 2033 redux
3. Alan Wake
slice did the metro series a few weeks back and Alan Wake was last streamed for the gog spooky show i think around Jun because that when i found out about gog it was around one the first streams i watched

"gives moobot a gog sticker"
Post edited January 21, 2016 by Sangheili121
1.Fallout
2.Fallout Tactics
3.Alpha centauri
4.Galactic Civ. III
5.Outcast 1.1
Not sure if any Stream Team peeps still look at this, but here are some ideas:

1. Terraria (multiplayer)
2. King of Dragon Pass
3. Din's Curse (multiplayer)
4. Prison Architect
5. Neverwinter Nights 1 OR 2 (multiplayer [preferably in a community-made module])