It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We would like to inform you that, due to our storage and CDN provider's outage, we are encountering technical issues that may cause difficulties in downloading and updating your games both through the GOG GALAXY client and GOG Store. Already downloaded files are in no way affected.

We are trying to mitigate this external problem by switching to our secondary storage while our provider is restoring data. We would also like to highlight that those issues do not affect purchasing games. Currently available discounts on selected titles will not be extended due to the above.

It is our team's top priority to resolve those issues and we aim to resolve them as fast as possible. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Galandris2: I am bumping this thread up to see if it's possible that my installation of BG3 blocks at a few MB of ending (92% of the installation process, nearly everyhting downloaded) is the result of the current outage or should I open a separate ticket... Thanks in advance!
Same here. Just purchased the game - stuck at 92% download. Tried pausing/resuming, restarting GOG, etc. No luck
Galandris2: I am bumping this thread up to see if it's possible that my installation of BG3 blocks at a few MB of ending (92% of the installation process, nearly everyhting downloaded) is the result of the current outage or should I open a separate ticket... Thanks in advance!
jeffmeier: Same here. Just purchased the game - stuck at 92% download. Tried pausing/resuming, restarting GOG, etc. No luck
Same deal for me, just bought and stuck at 92%
I'm having the same issue with X4. Couldn't install it at all, but after using a VPN, I get to the very end of the installation process like you.
although weirdly, I've had no problems updating BG3 from the early access, with it's 100GB odd download
Post edited August 11, 2023 by LordIvan
Scratch what I said: Complete uninstall and tried reinstall again using VPN exiting out of California, and my X4 installs succeed.
I highly recommend trying a VPN as it appears their CDN hasn't distributed files to many regions fully.
And also raise a troubleticket with support so that they understand it's still happening.
GOG seems to be switching CDNs. They were using Lumen Technologies before, and now they’re going on Fastly. I’m suddenly wondering what’s behind all this : is it really that the previous CDN failed, which prompted GOG to switch, or is it a half-a$$ed switch that caused the fail ?
Stuck on 92% for BG3... just want to say I persuaded my friends to try GoG for this game and they are having the same issue. Their solution is to refund, go back to Steam and they will probably never try to use GoG again after this. So good job losing customers, I guess.
NovHak: GOG seems to be switching CDNs. They were using Lumen Technologies before, and now they’re going on Fastly. I’m suddenly wondering what’s behind all this : is it really that the previous CDN failed, which prompted GOG to switch, or is it a half-a$$ed switch that caused the fail ?
Probably the former. The timing of it all is very unfortunate also, since probably half their staff are on holiday. GOG would really need more resources if they are to grow or perform well as a service, but having been thrown the dead weight which is Gwent, I'm not sure how it will all play out...
Hey everyone, I had the same issue, the only way I managed to solve it was the following. I opened the Larian Launcher and it notified me of a mismatch in the files. Then:
- Open the exectuable (WIn key + R) and paste this: %LocalAppData%\Larian Studios\Launcher\Cache
- Look if there are any files under the "Altered/Added file" line, in the "galaxy_4.1.1.3635601_alteredFiles" text file.
- go into the Baldur's Gate 3 Folder
- Open the "data" folder
- delete the unwanted file, which in my case was Game.pak.download.

I then paused the download on GOG, resumed it and it completed.

Hope this proves useful for somebody, since I too was desperately trying to play the game.

ND
NervyDaffodil: Hey everyone, I had the same issue, the only way I managed to solve it was the following. I opened the Larian Launcher and it notified me of a mismatch in the files. Then:
- Open the exectuable (WIn key + R) and paste this: %LocalAppData%\Larian Studios\Launcher\Cache
- Look if there are any files under the "Altered/Added file" line, in the "galaxy_4.1.1.3635601_alteredFiles" text file.
- go into the Baldur's Gate 3 Folder
- Open the "data" folder
- delete the unwanted file, which in my case was Game.pak.download.

I then paused the download on GOG, resumed it and it completed.

Hope this proves useful for somebody, since I too was desperately trying to play the game.

ND
I did everything as you mentioned but it didn't work for me, I'm seriously thinking of returning the game. Thanks anyway
Jawzper: Stuck on 92% for BG3... just want to say I persuaded my friends to try GoG for this game and they are having the same issue. Their solution is to refund, go back to Steam and they will probably never try to use GoG again after this. So good job losing customers, I guess.
Sums up GOG in 2023. I wonder if they attracted a single new customer since the release of Cyberpunk 2077. Which itself was a shitshow of a game release lol.
Mr.Caine: I wonder if they attracted a single new customer since the release of Cyberpunk 2077.
GOG 2023 update #2: facts and numbers of 2022

Cyberpunk 2077 was released December 10th 2020.
What is really astounding in a bad way... issues has started 3 weeks ago already, yet there is still a lot of issues. Difficult attracting new customers this way, definitely.
Post edited August 12, 2023 by Xeshra
The technical issues continue, both My Cat Girl Lover and Starshifter offline installers are not downloadable! When it'll be resolved, GOG, in July 2077?
Ice_Mage: GOG 2023 update #2: facts and numbers of 2022

Cyberpunk 2077 was released December 10th 2020.
When they spoke about being true to their roots, mentioning DRM free would have been appreciated… or is this not canon any more ?
GOG.com: We would like to inform you that, due to our storage and CDN provider's outage, we are encountering technical issues that may cause difficulties in downloading and updating your games both through the GOG GALAXY client and GOG Store. Already downloaded files are in no way affected.

We are trying to mitigate this external problem by switching to our secondary storage while our provider is restoring data. We would also like to highlight that those issues do not affect purchasing games. Currently available discounts on selected titles will not be extended due to the above.

It is our team's top priority to resolve those issues and we aim to resolve them as fast as possible. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Any news about it ?

Do you have a roadmap to fix this problem ?