It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Create your own stories by making challenging decisions along the way. Today three unique titles from the legendary Telltale Games make a comeback on GOG.COM for you to enjoy. Let’s take a look at them:

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People is a humorous adventure story about the titular Strong Bad, a cartoon hero created by homestarrunner.com.

Telltale Texas Hold'em is a tricky poker game where you compete in a fictional Texas Hold'em tournament along with four colorful characters.

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures is a witty adventure game based around the characters created by Nick Park and Aardman Animations.

So, take your seat and get ready for some wild adventures - all three above Telltale titles are here to take you on engaging journeys.
Wallace & Gromit. Never though I'd see this get released again. Whistlisted for now, but will grab it next week for certain.
high rated
GOG.com: Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures is a witty adventure game based around the characters created by Nick Park and Aardman Animations.
This Gromit avatar highly approves...
RoboPond: Wallace & Gromit. Never though I'd see this get released again. Whistlisted for now, but will grab it next week for certain.
My thoughts exactly :) I know they are not among the best adventure games, but it's Wallace & Gromit...
And they brought the Texas Hold'em game that they didn't release here before. That makes me hopeful that they can re-release the Bone games, I never got them before they got pulled.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by SCPM
Cheeeeeeese Gromit!
SCPM: And they brought the Texas Hold'em game that they didn't release here before. That makes me hopeful that they can re-release the Bone games, I never got them before they got pulled.
Or the "Jurassic Park" one. Universal (Hell no...), but we CAN hope... :(
How, considering Telltale is dead, nothing but a shell company?
The rights for many games were bought from the Telltale liquidator by different entities and are resold by other publishers. Licenced once from Universal or Disney/Marvel should be quite expensive to bring back, but we must not give up hope.
Cool
Nice to see Wallace & Gromit back.

Those poker game characters look a bit hideous.
Waiting on The Walking Dead Definitive Series as well ;)
Oh, Wallace and Gromit. I recall liking that one quite a bit.
Nice to see it getting re-released, as it wasn't sold for a quite a while.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by tomimt
Strong bad and Wallace and Gromit wishlisted for now. Nice to see come back here!
They even returned to my wishlist on their own. Nice.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by toxicTom