It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Dreamfall Chapters has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 5.3.0 (64-bit version) --- File name: patch_dreamfall_chapters_2.16.0.23.exe --- File size: 531.3 MB --- Date: Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:25:37 GMT

* File added: Patch 5.3.0 [Linux] --- File name: patch_dreamfall_chapters_2.18.19.23.sh --- File size: 541.6 MB --- Date: Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:40:11 GMT
Despite the file change, the downloader links continue down.

Big patch btw...
What happened to mrkgnao? At first I thought it's vacation time in the northern hemisphere, but I've just realized, that he stopped posting updates for good over a week ago. Any news on this?
DeMignon: What happened to mrkgnao? At first I thought it's vacation time in the northern hemisphere, but I've just realized, that he stopped posting updates for good over a week ago. Any news on this?
He left the forum.
DeMignon: What happened to mrkgnao? At first I thought it's vacation time in the northern hemisphere, but I've just realized, that he stopped posting updates for good over a week ago. Any news on this?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_guess_its_time/post1
Geralt_of_Rivia: He left the forum.
That's what I figured according to his last post in here, but thanks for the info. I'll shoot him a message.

Edit:
Ah, thanks madth3! I totally missed this thread.
Post edited July 01, 2016 by DeMignon
Dreamfall Chapters update gog-23 is NOT available for standalone download via GOG Galaxy at the moment. Oversight or time lag for the files to make it to Galaxy? I'll check again every few hours as it's probably one or the other. I'll report it in mantis if it hasn't made it there by tomorrow or so.

TIA

Update:

Reported in mantis: <span class="bold">http://mantis.gog.com/view.php?id=4354</span>
Post edited July 01, 2016 by skeletonbow
From MaGog's logs for 1 July...

...nothing much to report really, other than some aftermath from yesterday's SotS:TP changes (like removing some of the now obsolete entries, or renaming others to reflect their obsolete nature).
high rated
Dreamfall Chapters has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]
[...]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 5.3.0 (30th June 2016)

- Adds German subtitles for Book Five
- Adds remastered English voice files for Books 1-4, fixing inconsistencies in volume and sound quality
- Fixes an issue with the 32-bit version, where players could not connect to our online database
- Fixes a problem with the settings that ignored player's visual effects preferences when switching cameras
No update flag for this one after getting all previous ones.

Geralt_of_Rivia: He left the forum.
He left GOG, not just the forum.
HypersomniacLive: No update flag for this one after getting all previous ones.
Same here. :\
Big Hard Reset update
Hard Reset Changelog
I've created a changelog thread in the Hard Reset game forum

@Blues: Please sticky that changelog thread, thank you.

Oh and could you please delete this superfluous thread in the Grim Dawn game forum, thank you.
Post edited July 01, 2016 by ElTerprise
Crosmando: Big Hard Reset update
I didn't receive a notification.
Crosmando: Big Hard Reset update
seppelfred: I didn't receive a notification.
I did not either - one can see that Judas is on holiday.
seppelfred: I didn't receive a notification.
MarkoH01: I did not either - one can see that Judas is on holiday.
I did get no notification either. It would be a great idea to have a sorting function in the shelf, like "day updated" which sorts the games with newest update first and oldest update last - which sorts the whole shelf from the newest changelog date.
Post edited July 02, 2016 by MaGo72