It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

if anyone feel generous, I love to have Mind path to Thalamus thank you ^^
MadeinChina: if anyone feel generous, I love to have Mind path to Thalamus thank you ^^
I've got an extra steam key for this if you want it.
MadeinChina: if anyone feel generous, I love to have Mind path to Thalamus thank you ^^
blarth: I've got an extra steam key for this if you want it.
sure if you want to share it :)
high rated
blarth: I've got an extra steam key for this if you want it.
MadeinChina: sure if you want to share it :)
It is yours! : )
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have arcanum of steam works and magick obscura from current promo.
MadeinChina: sure if you want to share it :)
blarth: It is yours! : )
thank you sooo much :) i love that game
low rated
Quest For Glory
It's bad enough he does nothing but beg in here, but now he doesn't even have the courtesy to ask, he just spits out the title. :P
tinyE: It's bad enough he does nothing but beg in here, but now he doesn't even have the courtesy to ask, he just spits out the title. :P
I almost replied to him "what about it?" but didn't even want to give it the time of day. *tosses tinyE a piece of pizza, gently*
stasongrom: Quest For Glory
Yeah,it's an awesome series. Thanks for mentioning it,gonna reinstall it.

drealmer7: I almost replied to him "what about it?" but didn't even want to give it the time of day. *tosses tinyE a piece of pizza, gently*
You want some chocolate chip cookies?
tinyE: It's bad enough he does nothing but beg in here, but now he doesn't even have the courtesy to ask, he just spits out the title. :P
An I get penalized because my wording is somehow "assholish"
Post edited October 03, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: You want some chocolate chip cookies?
Ooooo, cookies! That'd be yummy! But in reality, probably not. I only eat 100% organic and even then they usually put stuff in chocolate that isn't okay to me to ingest even if it is organic (like soy lecithen and other crap that gets past the "organic" regulations in this country.) However, you being from Brazil, I wonder what yummies there might be that I don't have access to here. MMMmmmmm.
Go to Wikipedia and search our cuisine and deserts. And I can guarantee you that you'll enjoy them.
l0rdtr3k: You want some chocolate chip cookies?
drealmer7: Ooooo, cookies! That'd be yummy! But in reality, probably not. I only eat 100% organic and even then they usually put stuff in chocolate that isn't okay to me to ingest even if it is organic (like soy lecithen and other crap that gets past the "organic" regulations in this country.) However, you being from Brazil, I wonder what yummies there might be that I don't have access to here. MMMmmmmm.
blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have arcanum of steam works and magick obscura from current promo.
Ooof, I would if I could! This is a must play! Someone get this duke some Arcanum! Alternatively, there is a GA currently being held for it here, maybe you can give a shot at that, it seem no one else has entered due to the story-requirement would be my guess.
What about it? :P
BillyMaysFan59: What about it? :P
About gift for myself :P