It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
nicoc77: Is someone feeling generous to gift me To the Moon. I really want to play the game, it's on -80% sale right now but I don't have credit card. Thanks.
Check PM.
low rated
I would really like to play Revenant now but I cannot afford it because I have not had money in awhile.

I love Isometric RPGs whether Action like Diablo or Traditional like Baldur's Gate.

(I Edit the post to make it sound less demanding because appearently I did not know that saying, "If Anyone Is Generous" can be seen as asshole-ish)
Post edited September 20, 2015 by Elmofongo
low rated
I would really like to have and play Morrowind if anybody's generous enough to gift it to me.
Hey everyone, my birthday is coming up next week and I just can't help but ask for Apotheon as a early gift. I'm just in love with the art style, and greek mythology.
woops, wrong thread. Meant to post in non-gog.
Post edited September 20, 2015 by Giltonnam
high rated
I just want to say thank you to all the gifters out there. Over the past few months I've received a few games from a few random people and I think that the ability to do something like that, on behalf of the people that gift and Good Old Games itself (not to mention the crew that keeps this place running!) is really cool and a special thing for others who may be going through hard times.

I don't care if I get down-voted for expressing my gratitude, it is what it is and I would understand if you do.

Thanks!

I plan on rummaging through here and granting a few wishes myself when things start looking up.
(Which will hopefully be soon!)
Terrapin2190: I just want to say thank you to all the gifters out there. Over the past few months I've received a few games from a few random people and I think that the ability to do something like that, on behalf of the people that gift and Good Old Games itself (not to mention the crew that keeps this place running!) is really cool and a special thing for others who may be going through hard times.

I don't care if I get down-voted for expressing my gratitude, it is what it is and I would understand if you do.

Thanks!

I plan on rummaging through here and granting a few wishes myself when things start looking up.
"claps" Well done. That was awesome. You get an up-rep from me!
Terrapin2190: I just want to say thank you to all the gifters out there. Over the past few months I've received a few games from a few random people and I think that the ability to do something like that, on behalf of the people that gift and Good Old Games itself (not to mention the crew that keeps this place running!) is really cool and a special thing for others who may be going through hard times.

Thanks!

I agree with u, that was pretty much wat I wld like 2 say myself as well. As soon as my financial situation improves (which I hope will be soon too) I plan on giving back 2 the community as well. Thks 2 all the generous & wonderful gifters here, all the best & let's us all continue 2 make this place 1 where we enjoy hanging out in. :)
low rated
My wishlist

Fallout
Outcast 1.1
Arx Fatalis
Serpent in the Staglands
Albion
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast
The Dig
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut

I would be grateful to you if someone gifts me this games
low rated
My wishlist

Fallout
Outcast 1.1
Arx Fatalis
Serpent in the Staglands
Albion
The Dig

GOG PM
Thanks in advance.
low rated
My wishlist

Fallout
Outcast 1.1
Arx Fatalis
Serpent in the Staglands
Albion
The Dig

GOG PM
Thanks in advance.
stasongrom: snip
Why are you spamming ?
stasongrom: My wishlist

Fallout
Outcast 1.1
Arx Fatalis
Serpent in the Staglands
Albion
The Dig

GOG PM
Thanks in advance.
you don't need to repost your request every 5 hours, its sufficient to repost every 2 weeks
Painted_Doll: Why are you spamming ?
that must be a fucking joke, from the best spammer i've ever seen on here, to point at others for spamming!
Post edited September 20, 2015 by apehater
low rated
Painted_Doll: Why are you spamming ?
Because it's not fair. I posted a request as well as all others, and do not believe that the negative is adequately
nicoc77: Is someone feeling generous to gift me To the Moon. I really want to play the game, it's on -80% sale right now but I don't have credit card. Thanks.
Nudiustertian: Check PM.
Thank you very much!!! I hope I can give back something to this generous community as soon as I can use my credit card again.