It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
scammer alert, nes the whiny wiener tries to impersonate me

post of <span class="bold">apehate</span> without the r at the end
low rated
apehater: scammer alert, nes the whiny wiener tries to impersonate me

be aware of this russian he has taken my account and impersonate me trying to confuse others
i send a request to support for my old nick to be deleted and locked
i am apehater seems like he low-rated my posts to make me look like the fake account
be careful everyone if he contacts you through pm dont give him any games
high rated
apehater: scammer alert, nes the whiny wiener tries to impersonate me

apehate: be aware of this russian he has taken my account and impersonate me trying to confuse others
i send a request to support for my old nick to be deleted and locked
i am apehater seems like he low-rated my posts to make me look like the fake account
be careful everyone if he contacts you through pm dont give him any games
conservation purpose
If anyone has an extra key to Dark Messiah of Might & Magic from the Might & Magic weekly bundle and is feeling generous, I'd love to give it a good and warm home. ^_^

Thanks!
Lexor: If there is any generous soul I would be very grateful for the gift of Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete which is currently on sale - it is the last item missing from my GOG's Hasbro D&D Classics collection.
Check PM.
high rated
My all-time favorite RPG Planescape: Torment is back on sale again. Obviously I can't let that pass without a little giveaway.

I've got three copies up for grabs. Interested? Send a PM. The usual rules apply:
- You must have posted in the forums at least once so I can check rep.
- This isn't necessarily first come, first serve, so have a little patience.
- The next person to send me a link to a list of scammers or cautions me not to rely on PM will get slapped with a trout. Thank you for your concern, but I'm aware of these things and I check for them, no need to repeat it. :-)

Updated my journal: keys have been handed out, congratulations to the recipients.
Post edited August 23, 2015 by Nudiustertian
I tried to activate this game but i dont use much the PC maybe im doing something wrong.

Maybe someone else try it and tell me what it was.

Here is the key 4MF7X-73VJQ-HNCJ7
high rated
scammer alert, nes the whiny wiener tries AGAIN to impersonate me

post of apeh<span class="bold">e</span>ater with an extra e
Nudiustertian: Check PM.
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. :)
apehater: scammer alert, nes the whiny wiener tries AGAIN to impersonate me

post of apeh<span class="bold">e</span>ater with an extra e
Is not like we can just see the rep points and registration date to determine who is the real and who is the game.
Nudiustertian: - The next person to send me a link to a list of scammers or cautions me not to rely on PM will get slapped with a trout.
It's been a while since I've seen a good trout-slapping! /slap
terrariann: I tried to activate this game but i dont use much the PC maybe im doing something wrong.
I think GOG's keys have four parts - your key has only three.
Nudiustertian: My all-time favorite RPG Planescape: Torment is back on sale again. Obviously I can't let that pass without a little giveaway.

I've got three copies up for grabs. Interested? Send a PM. The usual rules apply:
- The next person to send me a link to a list of scammers or cautions me not to rely on PM will get slapped with a trout. Thank you for your concern, but I'm aware of these things and I check for them, no need to repeat it. :-)

Updated my journal: keys have been handed out, congratulations to the recipients.
Thank you so much Nudiustertian!
Hi all. If anyone ends up with an extra copy of Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone or Planescape: Torment from the current GOG deal, give me a shout. Maybe there is something i could trade with you. Thanks!
Nudiustertian: My all-time favorite RPG Planescape: Torment is back on sale again. Obviously I can't let that pass without a little giveaway.

Congrats to all and your awesome in your giving :-)