It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UFO Aftershock(on sale, right now). I'm broke so that is why I'm swallowing my pride again and asking here.
Post edited February 02, 2014 by monkeydelarge
high rated
monkeydelarge: UFO Aftershock(on sale, right now). I'm broke so that is why I'm swallowing my pride again and asking here.
Check your PM :)
Thank you Sachys. :D
Post edited February 03, 2014 by tinyE
high rated
tinyE:
check PM!
If somebody feeling generous, I would love to receive a copy of Wasteland, while is 2.39.

Thank you
I would like to receive a limited edition copy of Nothing, specially signed by Novotnus.
Grargar:
Sadly, I have nothing to give you...
Sachys: Sadly, I have nothing to give you...
I know, only Novotnus can give nothing to me.
Grargar: I would like to receive a limited edition copy of Nothing, specially signed by Novotnus.
"I'm selling these fine limited edition copies of Nothing..." :D
If someone has a copy of Police Quest from the current promo (I miss that), I give it a good home.
Thanks anyway!
Thespian*: "I'm selling these fine limited edition copies of Nothing..." :D
I know there are limited editions of nothing. Are they specially signed by Novotnus? They are even more limited than the normal limited editions.
Sounds to me like we need a little Mel Brooks.
Post edited February 03, 2014 by tinyE
Grargar: I know there are limited editions of nothing. Are they specially signed by Novotnus? They are even more limited than the normal limited editions.
Specially signed by him with a non-marking pen. ;)
Post edited February 03, 2014 by Thespian*
+1 Sachys :-)
Thespian*: Specially signed by him with a non-marking pen. ;)
Sounds suspicious.

tinyE: Sounds to me like we need a little Mel Brooks.
Interesting. Nothing is really old as it seems.