It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: snip
Well, if it's A), I don't have problem with this, but he should write it in his post.
If it's B)-D)... :/
triock: Well, if it's A), I don't have problem with this, but he should write it in his post.
If it's B)-D)... :/
Ask JMich . He can check who redeemed the gift code .
ne_zavarj: Ask JMich . He can check who redeemed the gift code .
I had given out a gift code? O_o

Anyway, DizNL had redeemed The Witcher, so it's not B)-D)
JMich: Anyway, DizNL had redeemed The Witcher, so it's not B)-D)
Glad to hear that .
If anyone is feeling generous I would very much appreciate Legend of Kyrandia 2 and 3 currently on sale today. Please and thank you in advance, and I hope everyone is having a safe and good day. :)
Just curious, but why is every post asking for a gift getting downrepped?
Leucius: Just curious, but why is every post asking for a gift getting downrepped?
I think there are some kind of rules in this thread .
Leucius: Just curious, but why is every post asking for a gift getting downrepped?
ne_zavarj: I think there are some kind of rules in this thread .
Ahhhhh... Ok.
Excuse my ignorance what are the rules? I looked at the first post but didn't seem too clear.
ne_zavarj: I think there are some kind of rules in this thread .
The rule is you can ask for games on gog - I assumed you should only be downvoted if it is not available on gog no other reason.
Okay then

Only things on my wishlist thus far

Red Baron Pack

Ultima 7

Wizardry 6 and 7 set.
People that try to take advantage of the community's generosity tend to get downrepped.

Use your own common sense and don't be greedy and you won't lose any rep.
I +1 everyone who gets hit. No one is taking advantage of anything by asking for a game, even if asking for a game is all they do because ultimately someone has to give them a game to make the process work. It would be easy enough to ignore posts you don't like but there are a lot of assholes in here who feel the ability to neg someone gives them a feeling of power that covers their real life insecurities.
If someone's feeling generous, I'd really like The Legend of Kyrandia.

EDIT: Thank you very much woosk!
Post edited January 07, 2014 by pezhead53
Asbeau: Use your own common sense and don't be greedy and you won't lose any rep.
Sadly not true - some people end up getting downrepped for no obvious reason when they occasionally post in here.