It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mindspiral: as Christmas is 3 days away i desire 5 games the ultima 1+2+3 pack and ultima 4+5+6 +ultima 7 but the ones that are of higher priority to me is total annihilation commander pack and starcontroll 1+2 but at least i posted 2 giveaways :3 and im trying to not to have anyone pay more than 2.99 per game because i don't want to feel like i made some one give me a game and im trying to give back when i can and i hope that i will get these games eventually email is [removed for obvious reasons] and this is topic where your allowed to ask for games and if any one agrees its is a bit jerkish for people to down rate in here you dont have to by anyone anything but i will repay the gog community when i can

God bless marry christmas hapy holidays AND HAVE A HAPY NEW YEAR!!! <3
I'd remove that email address, unless you're looking forward to receiving lots of spam messages (not to mention that you've probably given out more info about yourself than you'd have liked to).

EDIT: Removed the email address, thanks TinyE, completely slipped my mind when I replied.
Post edited December 22, 2013 by HypersomniacLive
mindspiral: [...] its is a bit jerkish for people to down rate in here you dont have to by anyone anything [...]
I love to downrep people who don't use any punctuation mark.
mindspiral: as Christmas is 3 days away i desire 5 games the ultima 1+2+3 pack and ultima 4+5+6 +ultima 7 but the ones that are of higher priority to me is total annihilation commander pack and starcontroll 1+2 but at least i posted 2 giveaways :3 and im trying to not to have anyone pay more than 2.99 per game because i don't want to feel like i made some one give me a game and im trying to give back when i can and i hope that i will get these games eventually email is and this is topic where your allowed to ask for games and if any one agrees its is a bit jerkish for people to down rate in here you dont have to by anyone anything but i will repay the gog community when i can

God bless marry christmas hapy holidays AND HAVE A HAPY NEW YEAR!!! <3
HypersomniacLive: I'd remove that email address, unless you're looking forward to receiving lots of spam messages (not to mention that you've probably given out more info about yourself than you'd have liked to).
I'd remove his address from your reply. :D
pugsarecool: ... to gift me either Carmageddon Max Pack ...
Smogg: check your pm
Thank you so much man! Day made!
ne_zavarj: Am i allowed to post my wishlist of $2.99 games in here ?
Dont see why not? :)
Whoa; back in 2010 I had gifted Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics, as well as Arcanum to someone. The games were never redeemed though. So if anyone here wants Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, or Arcanum, please let me know. I know the Fallout games were available for free, but if anyone missed the deal, here's your chance to get then.
willyum: Whoa; back in 2010 I had gifted Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics, as well as Arcanum to someone. The games were never redeemed though. So if anyone here wants Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, or Arcanum, please let me know. I know the Fallout games were available for free, but if anyone missed the deal, here's your chance to get then.
could i have arcanium?
willyum: Whoa; back in 2010 I had gifted Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics, as well as Arcanum to someone. The games were never redeemed though. So if anyone here wants Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, or Arcanum, please let me know. I know the Fallout games were available for free, but if anyone missed the deal, here's your chance to get then.
mindspiral: could i have arcanium?
Done. Enjoy! :-)
Blackwell Bundle while its on sale, that would rock my ghost socks off for sure
mindspiral: could i have arcanium?
willyum: Done. Enjoy! :-)
Arcanum is great, I thought of it as the 'real' Fallout 3 for years....now Wasteland 2 will take up that mantle
Post edited December 22, 2013 by grunthos64
I would be eternally grateful for Settlers 2, 10th Anniversary Edition which is currently at half price. My birthday is soon, so this would be an awesome Christmas or Birthday present.

Thank you!
I really like Unreal Tournament 2004.
I missed the roguelike bundlelike sale, more precisely: Rogue Legacy.

So If anyone has a spare copy of that, I'd be billing to exchange it for sth of it's sale price.

Don't know if it's the right thread, but it seemed like a good enough bet.
low rated
If anyone has the Alan Wake 2.99 deal, please gift it for me
What I really want is Clive Barker's Undying.
Any of these $2.99 games :

Balls of Steel
Bioforge
Blade of Darkness
Blake Stone: Planet Strike
Cannon Fodder 2
Capitalism Plus
Chaos Overlords
Conquest: Frontier Wars
Corsairs Gold
Daikatana
Dark Reign 2
Deathtrap Dungeon
Duke Nukem 1+2
Eador: Genesis
Etherlords 2
Great Battles Collector's Edition
Hocus Pocus
Imperialism 2: The Age of Exploration
Inherit the Earth
Invictus: In the Shadow of Olympus
Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure (DC)
Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One)
Legend of Kyrandia: Hand of Fate, The (Book Two)
Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge, The (Book Three)
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored!
Magic Carpet Plus™
Magic Carpet™ 2: The Netherworlds
Manhole: Masterpiece Edition, The
Pandemonium!
Pandemonium! 2
Pirates! Gold Plus
Privateer 2: The Darkening
Project Eden
Pure Pinball 2 REDUX
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Rise of the Triad: Dark War
Secret Agent