It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

know I'm not eligible for keys at the moment because I signed up GOG recently, so I'm not gonna asking for games, just want to thank you for the giveaway: I'm really loving the GOG community!
brainvision: know I'm not eligible for keys at the moment because I signed up GOG recently, so I'm not gonna asking for games, just want to thank you for the giveaway: I'm really loving the GOG community!
And I am sure the GOG community really is loving people like you (who actually do read the OP and still are able to be nice :) ) I know that I do. Welcome to this and I am sure it won't be long until you can ask here for keys as well.
triock: Is Frontiers still available?
Yup. Granted.
supplementscene: Could I play Gods Will Be Watching if it's still available please?
Granted as well.
51nikopol: I would like to request The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times. Looks good with lots of puzzles.
Also granted.
direspirefirewire: Could i play Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition if it's still available please? Thank you
Granted.
Post edited April 21, 2017 by zeogold
brainvision: know I'm not eligible for keys at the moment because I signed up GOG recently, so I'm not gonna asking for games, just want to thank you for the giveaway: I'm really loving the GOG community!
Wait...a new guy who actually read the OP? Who also seems nice? I...I'm not sure how to react. I didn't think we had these.
As Marko said, welcome aboard! It's always great to see new folks.
direspirefirewire: Could i play Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition if it's still available please? Thank you
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you so much zeogold and Doc0075! Downloading it now. Have an awesome week
Post edited April 21, 2017 by direspirefirewire
Thank you Prah &zeo.
Thanks to zeogold and Doc0075 for Gods Will Be Watching :) May you enjoy many more Deeney goals this season Doc
Thank you zeo and A. Ryan for The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times. I appreciate it and look forward to playing the game.
May I ask for Sideway™ New York ? That game looks like it offers interesting mechanic for a platformer
May I request Enclave please, if you've still got it? I've had that game on my Wishlist for a little, and just saw it on your list.
Thanks!
kusumahendra: May I ask for Sideway™ New York ? That game looks like it offers interesting mechanic for a platformer
Granted.
TheNerdyPlane: May I request Enclave please, if you've still got it? I've had that game on my Wishlist for a little, and just saw it on your list.
Thanks!
Granted as well.
Post edited April 24, 2017 by zeogold
kusumahendra: May I ask for Sideway™ New York ? That game looks like it offers interesting mechanic for a platformer
Thanks sharonbn for Sideway™ New York and zeogold for holding the ga
TheNerdyPlane: ...
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thanks so much Zeogold and Gogamess
Any serials I issued are no longer valid. They are to be removed from any records.
Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete Pretty Please