It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: It's been awhile since I've requested something from this thread so I'm not sure how multiple requests for the same game works but might as well try and see what happens.
zeogold: It's first-come, first-served, I'm afraid, unless Falci wants to step down or something.
Ok then congrats to Falci on his prize. Hope he enjoys the game. :)
Thank you thecheesewheel for Spec Ops: The Line, and to the zeomeister for his gogcivic duty. :)
thanks for the games
Post edited April 09, 2017 by KnightW0lf
Stooner: Is Kingdom: New Lands still available?
'Fraid not. Sorry. See anything else you might be interested in?
Gerin: May I have Deadlock II: Shrine Wars?
Granted.
KnightW0lf: thanks for the games
But...I...didn't give you anything....? o_O
Post edited April 09, 2017 by zeogold
Doofette: I'm not sure how this works but here goes: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter would be greatly appreciated :)
zeogold: Firstly, the rules are listed on the OP, just look at page one.
Second of all, you can only request games that are available here. Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter is not one of them.
Third, you don't have enough community participation to get anything here (so far as I can tell, isn't this your first post on the entire forum?), and quite frankly, I greatly doubt anybody is about to buy you a game as expensive as that one without knowing anything about you first.
Lastly, if you would still like to try a request in the format you're doing (i.e. throwing a game out there and seeing if any kind soul might nab it for you), you can do it in this thread (assuming that what you're asking for is a non-GOG game).
cardangrille: Hey zeogold, if Slime-San is still available, could I get that?
zeogold: Granted.
I appreciate what you were saying and yes this is my first post. It was an innocent error on my part, I thought it was like a GOG give away and saw that Borderlands Prequel was requested which is the same price as the game I'd requested and the title of this post was 'Steam Edition' so assumed you meant Steam games. I did read your 'and quite frankly' as being quite rude, and it's a bit unneccesary in all honesty. I think things like this can be why some people prefer to lurk and not participate. I'm sure you're doing a wonderful thing for regular community users, but perhaps new forum users could do with the same niceness when they've misunderstood something.
Doofette: I did read your 'and quite frankly' as being quite rude, and it's a bit unneccesary in all honesty.
Sorry, pal. It wasn't my intention to be rude, more just to try and warn you. We've had a pretty heavy scammer problem on this forum and tend to be extremely wary of newbies as a result (there was a time when literally almost every recently-registered account was an alt for the purpose of grabbing games). No matter how innocent your intentions may be, I'm afraid that a request like that as your first post on the entire forum may lead to some unhealthy accusations. I agree it's not great for newbies, but it's something they would need to be warned of regardless so as not to cause a mess similar to ones we've had before.

So far as the price point, most of the games donated here tend to be bundle leftovers, as Borderlands probably was (a bit rare, to my knowledge, that somebody buys something specifically for the giveaway), which is why I mentioned the particularly high price of Devil's Daughter. Don't ask me why, but requests on the thread I linked you to for cheaper, bundled games tend to be viewed more favorably than expensive, non-bundled ones.
Post edited April 09, 2017 by zeogold
Thanks for Kingdoms Zeo and Prah! :D
Doofette: I did read your 'and quite frankly' as being quite rude, and it's a bit unneccesary in all honesty.
zeogold: Sorry, pal. It wasn't my intention to be rude, more just to try and warn you. We've had a pretty heavy scammer problem on this forum and tend to be extremely wary of newbies as a result (there was a time when literally almost every recently-registered account was an alt for the purpose of grabbing games). No matter how innocent your intentions may be, I'm afraid that a request like that as your first post on the entire forum may lead to some unhealthy accusations. I agree it's not great for newbies, but it's something they would need to be warned of regardless so as not to cause a mess similar to ones we've had before.

So far as the price point, most of the games donated here tend to be bundle leftovers, as Borderlands probably was (a bit rare, to my knowledge, that somebody buys something specifically for the giveaway), which is why I mentioned the particularly high price of Devil's Daughter. Don't ask me why, but requests on the thread I linked you to for cheaper, bundled games tend to be viewed more favorably than expensive, non-bundled ones.
Thank you for your reply :) and good to know for future reference. Hope the giveaway continues to go well and yeah, scammers to try their luck whenever.
dying light would be nice :]
nevermimd lol
unless somebody is nice enough of corse.
Post edited April 10, 2017 by clayj420
Many thanks to zeogold and the anonymous one for Deadlock: Shrine Wars
May I ask for Itch.io game Gratuitous Space Battles
Stooner: Is Kingdom: New Lands still available?
zeogold: 'Fraid not. Sorry. See anything else you might be interested in?
Nope, thanks. And no worries, I'm fine.
Thanks for offering, though :)
If no one wants Canabalt I'll take it... Maybe it'll take me out of my "not playing on PC currently" status that I had for the last 6 months.

PS: Can't believe that list keeps on growing... daaaaamn.
amrit9037: May I ask for Itch.io game Gratuitous Space Battles
I don't have an itch.io key for that, only a Steam code that includes it and a couple other games. Is that what you were thinking of?
jonridan: If no one wants Canabalt I'll take it... Maybe it'll take me out of my "not playing on PC currently" status that I had for the last 6 months.
Granted.
Post edited April 14, 2017 by zeogold
amrit9037: May I ask for Itch.io game Gratuitous Space Battles
zeogold: I don't have an itch.io key for that, only a Steam code that includes it and a couple other games. Is that what you were thinking of?
jonridan: If no one wants Canabalt I'll take it... Maybe it'll take me out of my "not playing on PC currently" status that I had for the last 6 months.
zeogold: Granted.
Alright, I am sorry.
There was a misunderstanding.
No need for steam key.