It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Granted.
TheNerdyPlane: Thanks zeogold! And thanks MarkoH01 and A.Ryan for donating!
You're welcome - I hope you enjoy the game. :)
TheNerdyPlane: Thanks zeogold! And thanks MarkoH01 and A.Ryan for donating!
MarkoH01: You're welcome - I hope you enjoy the game. :)
I say the same, ur welcome!
low rated
may i ask for a copy of Player unknown's Battlegrounds please ?
it would mean the world for me, it is my first time asking for a game, ty :D
Post edited March 27, 2017 by zaizon26
zaizon26: may i ask for a copy of Player unknown's Battlegrounds please ?
Of course you may ask but I am quite sure that your request will be denied because lack of forum activity (registered in March 2017 with a reputation of 1 this is pretty obvious). I would recommend that you read the OP carefully to see what you need to actually get a game here. Then participate in the forum (mostly outside of giveaways) and come back then. Just talk a bit to the people, express your opinion and so on. Doing this for a bit will really help and then I am sure that your wish will be granted.
Post edited March 27, 2017 by MarkoH01
zaizon26: may i ask for a copy of Player unknown's Battlegrounds please ?
It is as MarkoH01 says.
Denied due to lack of participation.
zeogold,

I'd like to ask for Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP if you wouldn't mind. Had it in my wishlist for a while and can't seem to find it bundled these days.
Either way, thank you very much for all the work you are doing with this Giveaway :)

Cheers
mchack: zeogold,

I'd like to ask for Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP if you wouldn't mind. Had it in my wishlist for a while and can't seem to find it bundled these days.
Either way, thank you very much for all the work you are doing with this Giveaway :)

Cheers
Oh, I am intersted in how you'll like it. It is a rather strange game with some great and some not so great moments. Intersting artstyle and music though. In general I liked it but often I did not know what the game was expecting from me.
Post edited April 02, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Oh, I am intersted in how you'll like it. It is a rather strange game with some great and some not so great moments. Intersting artstyle and music though. In general I liked it but often I did not know what the game was expecting from me.
Yeah, it's a flawed gem. Soundtrack by Jim Guthrie is great, and the writing shines here and there, but there's little gameplay to it, and some of it involves irritating pixel-hunting. It is awesome at times, just boring at other times, but I'd still recommend it. If nothing else, it tries to do something different. Four stars, which is a really good score by my standards.
MarkoH01: Oh, I am intersted in how you'll like it. It is a rather strange game with some great and some not so great moments. Intersting artstyle and music though. In general I liked it but often I did not know what the game was expecting from me.
Chandoraa: Yeah, it's a flawed gem. Soundtrack by Jim Guthrie is great, and the writing shines here and there, but there's little gameplay to it, and some of it involves irritating pixel-hunting. It is awesome at times, just boring at other times, but I'd still recommend it. If nothing else, it tries to do something different. Four stars, which is a really good score by my standards.
I'd say you nailed it!
@Zeogold: I have to take back my request for Superbrothers since the good and omnipresent HypersomniacLive ninja gifted me the game upon seeing my post :) (thanks again, Hyper)

@MakoH01 and @Chandoraa: thank you very much for your recommendations. I'm looking forwad to the experience :D
mchack: I'd like to ask for Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP if you wouldn't mind.
Gra-
mchack: @Zeogold: I have to take back my request for Superbrothers since the good and omnipresent HypersomniacLive ninja gifted me the game upon seeing my post :) (thanks again, Hyper)
Sonuvagun. That's what I get for being slow. That eye sees everything.
Post edited April 03, 2017 by zeogold
Been a while since the last update, but we got some hot ones rollin' in!

Update: Spec Ops: The Line, Duke Nukem Forever, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Freedom Force, and Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich added, courtesy of thecheesewheel.
Minion Masters added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition, Tumblestone, and Slime-san added, courtesy of Prah.
Post edited April 08, 2017 by zeogold
You gotta be shitting me!

I just bought DN Forever! XD

Has anyone played Slime-San? It's got a wacky premise.
Post edited April 08, 2017 by tinyE
low rated
Mind if I get Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel? Would be nice to play one of the sequels to the original game, which I have.
low rated
yah Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel needed too thank