It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
zeogold: Syberia and Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1: The Plague added, courtesy of MadyNora.
Can I have Syberia? I missed it at giveaway that was some time ago (actually, I didn't miss giveaway, but due to some bug haven't recieved the key).
zeogold: Syberia and Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1: The Plague added, courtesy of MadyNora.
LootHunter: Can I have Syberia? I missed it at giveaway that was some time ago (actually, I didn't miss giveaway, but due to some bug haven't recieved the key).
It was probably in your spam folder. If Syberia interests you, I'd also recommend Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman which is being given away here - which I've just finished today, it's not the full season and you'll want to add the rest if you enjoy it.
Post edited March 07, 2017 by supplementscene
supplementscene: It was probably in your spam folder. If Syberia interests you, I'd also recommend Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman
No, I've checked "spam". Thanks for recomendation though.
LootHunter: Can I have Syberia? I missed it at giveaway that was some time ago (actually, I didn't miss giveaway, but due to some bug haven't recieved the key).
One of my favorite point and click adventures. Enjoy.
Impaler26: Can i ask for Crazy Pixel Streaker? Looks like just the kind of silly game i might enjoy. :D
Granted.
LootHunter: Can I have Syberia?
Also granted.
Post edited March 08, 2017 by zeogold
LootHunter: Can I have Syberia?
zeogold: Also granted.
Thank you, zeo! (And REDVWIN for donating this greate game!)
Impaler26: Can i ask for Crazy Pixel Streaker? Looks like just the kind of silly game i might enjoy. :D
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks zeo and MarkoH01! I'm looking forward to go streaking. :D
Impaler26: Thanks zeo and MarkoH01! I'm looking forward to go streaking. :D
You might enjoy the Saints Row games. :P
omega64: You might enjoy the Saints Row games. :P
Thanks for reminding me. I own SR 2+3 but haven't played them yet.

I also like the old C64 text adventure <span class="bold">Terrormolinos</span>, one way of losing the game is dropping your clothes in public IIRC... :D
omega64: You might enjoy the Saints Row games. :P
Impaler26: Thanks for reminding me. I own SR 2+3 but haven't played them yet.

I also like the old C64 text adventure <span class="bold">Terrormolinos</span>, one way of losing the game is dropping your clothes in public IIRC... :D
http://www.kongregate.com/games/rete/dont-shit-your-pants
Happy streaking, then :)
If its not been taken already , i would love to try out D/Generation HD huge fan of retro releases.

Thanks to zeo and the gifters for keeping this going for such a long time
liquidsnakehpks: If its not been taken already , i would love to try out D/Generation HD huge fan of retro releases.
Granted.
Update: Verdun and Warhammer: End Times - Verminitide added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Legends of Eisenwald and Valhall Hills added, courtesy of 51nikopol.
Year Walk, POSTAL 2, and POSTAL 2: Paradise Lost (DLC) added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Breath of Death VII and Cthulu Saves the World added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Q.U.B.E. added, courtesy of Crackpot.756.
Post edited March 13, 2017 by zeogold
low rated
May I ask for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide?