It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wait.... why does GSB have a cave story pack?
JunglePredator: Wait.... why does GSB have a cave story pack?
I believe it was from one of the original Humble bundles.
JunglePredator: Wait.... why does GSB have a cave story pack?
zeogold: I believe it was from one of the original Humble bundles.
Now with Caves!

IN SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEE!!!!!!
Update: Else.Heart.Break() added, courtesy of YaTEdiGo.
Cubetractor, Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies - Oberkommando West DLC, OlliOlli, The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic, Total War: Rome II - Caesar in Gaul DLC, and X-COM: Interceptor added, courtesy of innerring.
I want to ask for some of these just because of the names. :P
May I ask for the Company Of Heroes 2 DLC?

Don't own the base game but it's on my wishlist (& I'm trying to win it on SteamGifts).
tinyE: I want to ask for some of these just because of the names. :P
Sorry, but you are only allowed to ask for games not users or their names ;)
tinyE: I want to ask for some of these just because of the names. :P
MarkoH01: Sorry, but you are only allowed to ask for games not users or their names ;)
Marko made a funny. :P
MarkoH01: Sorry, but you are only allowed to ask for games not users or their names ;)
tinyE: Marko made a funny. :P
Like it was said in "Dinner for One": I'll do my very best ... but of course I will never reach the craziness level of a tinyE.

On a not so funny but more thankful note:

Thank you pirateoftheah for Tulpa and as usually zeogold for hosting this never ending thing!
zeogold: Hm...wasn't omega64 looking for eXperience 112 a while ago?
I'll just do a quick nomination for him on it.
Did he want it?
low rated
MarkoH01: I will never reach the craziness level of a tinyE.
He's zany, isn't he, certainly one of my favourite members here?
zeogold: Deep Dungeons of Doom!
Hmmm, I know I've requested something this month already, but I just realized this has been on my wishlist for a long while. Is it by any chance still available?
Yesterday I played through Tulpa (thanks again for this ga) and I can recommend it. It has a really nice and surreal artstyle and some nice puzzles so I really enjoyed it. You also don't need steam to run it (still steam required to download of course). It's also quite short and you can finish it in about 2 hours without problems (and I am a slow gamer). Still worth imo in case you should get it for free or 1$ or so. Because of the extreme short length and lack of replayability I wouldn't recommend paying the full price though.
low rated
Thanks wanderer_27 for Agricultural Simulator 2011, and thanks zeogold for keeping this thread in such great condition!

And whilst I take a space, may I request the 2 games? Commander: Conquest of the Americas and Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty?
zeogold: Deep Dungeons of Doom!
HijacK: Hmmm, I know I've requested something this month already, but I just realized this has been on my wishlist for a long while. Is it by any chance still available?
Granted.
TheNerdyPlane: And whilst I take a space, may I request the 2 games? Commander: Conquest of the Americas and Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty?
Also granted.
Post edited January 31, 2017 by zeogold