It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: Ubisoft sucks, but EA is worse.

AND EA's Origin randomly freezes for no good reason.

I think the process goes to sleep because they make it minimize every time you launch a game stupidly.
Course when the process exits it kills off any games running.
Least UPlay doesn't do that.... at least the client has never crashed for me... I don't think I've ever tried to kill the client when a game was running to test if it kills off games.
MarkoH01: I did not experience such behaviour with Origin yet but Galaxy often does this.
GOG Galaxy kinda sucks.

I've only used it for stuff they've FORCED me to & 1 game. Pre-loaded Witcher 3 with it & then stuff like the gwent beta & such for the stuff that was forced.

Over all the client doens't crash but it's cause issues with other games cause they install odd crap with it.
MarkoH01: I did not experience such behaviour with Origin yet but Galaxy often does this.
JunglePredator: GOG Galaxy kinda sucks.

I've only used it for stuff they've FORCED me to & 1 game. Pre-loaded Witcher 3 with it & then stuff like the gwent beta & such for the stuff that was forced.

Over all the client doens't crash but it's cause issues with other games cause they install odd crap with it.
So YOU can keep the client on a few hours without it crashing? For me it does not react anymore after minimizing it and keeping it this way for a while. So far the only thing I like is the function to see how long you've played. In fact it's not necessary at all but for reasons I don't understand myself I like it.
JunglePredator: GOG Galaxy kinda sucks.

MarkoH01: So YOU can keep the client on a few hours without it crashing? For me it does not react anymore after minimizing it and keeping it this way for a while. So far the only thing I like is the function to see how long you've played. In fact it's not necessary at all but for reasons I don't understand myself I like it.
Dunno about a few hours but for a while yeah.

I don't launch Witcher 3 through it... only update.
The gwent beta... if it's even active still I spent about an hour in at once.
I may not qualify by your rules. My GoG account is new, and I have not posted on forum before now. However, the Math Rescue game on Steam looks like a nice tool I can use with my young cousins. If your discretion permits, may I please have Math Rescue?

Thank you for reading this far. :)
Tcharr: I may not qualify by your rules. My GoG account is new, and I have not posted on forum before now. However, the Math Rescue game on Steam looks like a nice tool I can use with my young cousins. If your discretion permits, may I please have Math Rescue?

FWIW, if you/he has online access I recommend Khan Academy. Probably as much/more fun and better range of topics both within math and some other stuff like programming. ;)

I've started using it with my 3 y.o. a bit and for say 5+ there's really a lot of content there.

And while it's not my decision on the game, that key has been there for many moons so I wouldn't cry if it moved off the list.
Tcharr: I may not qualify by your rules. My GoG account is new, and I have not posted on forum before now. However, the Math Rescue game on Steam looks like a nice tool I can use with my young cousins. If your discretion permits, may I please have Math Rescue?

bler144: FWIW, if you/he has online access I recommend Khan Academy. Probably as much/more fun and better range of topics both within math and some other stuff like programming. ;)

I've started using it with my 3 y.o. a bit and for say 5+ there's really a lot of content there.

And while it's not my decision on the game, that key has been there for many moons so I wouldn't cry if it moved off the list.
I will review Khan Academy. Thank you. :)
high rated
MadeinChina: hey Zeo long time to see you :D nice avatar well i wanted to ask if Nether: Resurrected is still available and if it is ok to take it anyways thank you and nice job to keep this awesome post alive :D
I'm afraid that one's already gone.

Eh, the rule's just in place to prevent scammers. You seem honest enough, and, as Bler pointed out, that key's been there for ages anyways.
Granted.
Post edited December 13, 2016 by zeogold
MadeinChina: hey Zeo long time to see you :D nice avatar well i wanted to ask if Nether: Resurrected is still available and if it is ok to take it anyways thank you and nice job to keep this awesome post alive :D
zeogold: I'm afraid that one's already gone.

zeogold: Eh, the rule's just in place to prevent scammers. You seem honest enough, and, as Bler pointed out, that key's been there for ages anyways.
Granted.
Thank you for the key. I have redeemed it, and I am now reviewing Steam Family Library Sharing to be sure I can set it up like I think.
My thanks also to wanderer_27 for the donation.
Post edited December 13, 2016 by Tcharr
Could I get the key for Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride. Thanks
Hi

If i am eligible to have a key, may i ask for Men of War™ please? It is on my wishlist and according to the google spreadsheet, it should be available.

Thanks a lot and have a wonderful weekend.
Post edited December 16, 2016 by Kaesemeister
VVhiteVVolf: Could I get the key for Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride. Thanks
"Granted" oh please, let me say "granted", zeo - finally somebody is interested in my HOG donation :)

Edit: IN hindsight I noticed I was not even the donor of this particular game - sorry for the confusion....
Post edited December 18, 2016 by MarkoH01
VVhiteVVolf: Could I get the key for Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride. Thanks
MarkoH01: "Granted" oh please, let me say "granted", zeo - finally somebody is interested in my HOG donation :)
Violates the rules!!

BAANNNNEEEDD!
MarkoH01: "Granted" oh please, let me say "granted", zeo - finally somebody is interested in my HOG donation :)
JunglePredator: Violates the rules!!

BAANNNNEEEDD!
I asked politely for permission this could hardly be a violation of rules or could it?
Post edited December 16, 2016 by MarkoH01
Insurgency looks cool but it looks like it's multiplayer only.
Gerin: Insurgency looks cool but it looks like it's multiplayer only.
It is. And it's hard. You only need to get shot once or twice to die.