It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for another incredible show of selflessness!
Many thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Control!
Many thanks to finkleroy and Doc0075 for the The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition! Your generosity knows no bounds!
finkleroy: A doc and a cat walk into a bar and everyone in the bar leaves with a new video game.
Thank you two, both for the game and for the chuckle. :)

Clairsentient: And I'd like to nominate BranjoHello for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
Thank you for thinking of me, Ricky! I saw that you were only seconds away from making the nomination count. I got a game that I wanted as much as the one you nominated me for, so all ends well. ;)
Huge thanks to finkleroy for his incredible work and to Doc0075 for his absolutely unbelievable level of generosity. Thank you very much, guys!
Thank you ever so much Doc0075. Your generosity is unparalleled.

Thank you also to finkleroy for running the giveaway!
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075.
Doc, thank you once more for your generosity. Been meaning to play A Plague Tale for some time.

Finkleroy, I can't even imagine how chaotic this must have been for you. Thank you for your patience and diligence.
Many thanks to Doc0075 for FATE: The Complete Adventure, GamezRanker for the nomination and finkleroy for managing the giveaway!
Superb! Fink and Doc, you are number ones, thanks! And thanks to the little cat who warned me while I was busy in the kitchen.
Post edited May 03, 2021 by Dogmaus
A massive list of games indeed. I'll check it later if there is some leftover interesting for me :)
I think this huge giveaway broke GOG a little bit. I tried to log in before and got a 503 error.
high rated
Thank you finkleroy for working overtime whenever Doc decides to throw a huge parcel your way. ;-)

@Doc0075: Holy fu*?#ng s#!t !!! I have felt overwhelmed by your generosity quite a few times already but this time really takes the cake! The length of the list of games you donated is enough to make people dizzy but on top of that there are also many expensive AAA games on it. I don't even want to think about how much these gifts must have cost or I'll risk a heart attack.

I've 'celebrated' my birthday alone and without gifts this weekend thanks to Corona so getting Kingdom Come feels ilke a late birthday present and really made my day. Thank you wholeheartedly.

But please make sure you don't bankrupt yourself on account of us. I believe I speak for the whole community when I say that would make none of us happy no matter how many gifts we receive.

To sum up my feelings with a humorous link: www.youtube.com/embed/jjaqrPpdQYc
high rated
Geralt_of_Rivia: I've 'celebrated' my birthday alone and without gifts this weekend thanks to Corona so getting Kingdom Come feels ilke a late birthday present and really made my day. Thank you wholeheartedly.
Happy belated birthday!
Geralt_of_Rivia: I've 'celebrated' my birthday alone and without gifts this weekend thanks to Corona so getting Kingdom Come feels ilke a late birthday present and really made my day. Thank you wholeheartedly.
Happy birthday! I absolutely love Kingdom Come. It will take some getting used to, as far as fighting is concerned, but it's a brilliant immersive-sim!