It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Also if allowed to nominate as well as request a game, i'd also like to:

nominate OHMYGODJCABOMB for Fate(if he doesn't yet have it)
Can I ask for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, If it is still available, please? Thank you.
I'd like to nominate Cavalary for Tyranny - Gold Edition.
DELETED
Post edited May 03, 2021 by Vingry
This is a List of really really awesome games given away here. Thank you DOC and all other donors making this List possible.

My personal highlights of games on this list, whichI can recommend since I played them already, are:
- Children of Morta -> nice rougelite pixelart doungen crawler game. Sweet art, interesting story. Never had a rouglike with that good of a story.

-Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition -> It is probably still the better cyberpunk game if you have to decide between this and CP2077

- Hollow Knight + DLC -> one of my alltime fav games ever made. Play it if you ever get a chance to. Great, art, incredible music, awesome story. Interesting but sometimes really unforgiving gameplay. You will die a lot until you Git gud ;)

-Horizon Zero Dawn -> The story, play it for the story (my only complain is the shader optimisation before every game start... I mean who the f*ck programmed that)

- The Longing -> It is something different, I like that.

- Mount & Blade: Warband -> You like medieval RPG sandbox games with good fighting gameplay? This is the game for you.

-Muntant Year Zero -> You liked XCOM2? You probably like Mutant Year Zero. The tactical gameplay is demanding and the story is engaging

-Ori and the Blind Forest -> Great Indie Platformer with heartwarming story (although Ori and the will of the wisps is a big improvement to the first part it is a really solid game)

-A Plague Tales Innocence -> Again big fan of the story, you play as a young noble girl, trying to rescue your little brother and the rest of france from a sinister rat plague, great art, atmosphere, great story and stealthy gameplay.

-The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Well what should I say... You like open world RPG games and still haven't played this one? I can't help you sorry I just can't.
Post edited May 03, 2021 by The_Puppet94
Hi, may I have the DROD bundle? In case it’s already taken, may I request Tales of Monkey Island: Complete Season instead? And just in case that’s taken as well, may I ask for Indiana Jones® and the Infernal Machine™ then? XD
May I please have The Surge 2 - Premium Edition?
deleted already requested
Post edited May 03, 2021 by gvyop
May I have Curse of the Dead Gods please?
May I request The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition?
Sorry for a second request, but since Battle Brothers and FATE has been requested, may I have a copy of Curse of the Dead Gods instead?
Can I please have Hollow Knight + Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares? Thanks.
May I have Monster Train? Thank you.
Good morning everyone!

If I may, I'd like to request Horizon Zero Dawn, please!

(But seeing the pending requests, it may have already been taken, so if taken I'd request Ghostrunner, please.)
AB2012: May I ask for DROD 1+2+3 + DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale + DROD 4: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder + DROD: The Second Sky, please?
Enebias: These games are FANTASTIC. Seriously, they're the apex of puzzle games, imo.
True :D One of the most unique gameplay ideas, for sure. I've played DROD thanks to PaterAlf and now I want to go back to the Deadly Rooms of Death :)
Kobi-K: Can I please have Hollow Knight + Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares? Thanks.
Just don't give up, keep trying and trust me, May 2nd A.D. 2021 will be one of the most important days of your gaming life!

The_Puppet94: - Hollow Knight + DLC -> one of my alltime fav games ever made. Play it if you ever get a chance to. Great, art, incredible music, awesome story. Interesting but sometimes really unforgiving gameplay. You will die a lot until you Git gud ;)
This!
Post edited May 03, 2021 by ciemnogrodzianin