It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Bapthomme!
I thank you z02228 and finkleroy for Quest for Infamy.
high rated
ywzywz: May ı get teslagrad please ?
Granted.
I would like to ask for Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord as my game for this month, please.
high rated
DoryaMish7: I would like to ask for Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord as my game for this month, please.
Granted.
Thank you, finkleroy and argamasa
I'd like to ask for a copy of Steel Rats :)
high rated
Dreamia: I'd like to ask for a copy of Steel Rats :)
Granted.
Thank you DawEdhel for saving a copy.
Post edited April 30, 2021 by Dreamia
Thank you The_Puppet94 for the game. And thank you finkleroy for keeping things.
ywzywz: Thank you The_Puppet94 for the game. And thank you finkleroy for keeping things.
Enjoy:)
high rated
The games have been left in finkleroy's litter tray ready for dispensing next month.
Doc0075: The games have been left in finkleroy's litter tray ready for dispensing next month.
Thank you Doc. I noticed your description. If in real life you are a doctor, then for sure you need holiday. Hopefully you will be able to have it soon.
high rated
Doc0075: The games have been left in finkleroy's litter tray ready for dispensing next month.
Sulibor: Thank you Doc. I noticed your description. If in real life you are a doctor, then for sure you need holiday. Hopefully you will be able to have it soon.
Thank you but I am not a doctor (great people that they are). The Doc part is my nickname at work as when I started there it was suggested that I looked like the actor who played Doctor Who at the time. So my nickname was Doctor Who but that was quickly shortened to Doc.
I do need a holiday though having had to cancel my plans for last summer and the one coming up :(
Doc0075: The Doc part is my nickname at work as when I started there it was suggested that I looked like the actor who played Doctor Who at the time. So my nickname was Doctor Who
Just when I thought you could not get any more awesome you share this :D
Post edited April 30, 2021 by Breja