It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Marking time - It's 12:01 Pacific time of the new month.
I am requesting THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 if it's still available.
Thanks a lot to RabiatorG0G!!! Also to finkleroy for staying there.
Mugiwarah: Thanks to GamezRanker and finkleroy for We are the Dwarves
It looks good...and if may say so, it matches your avatar well. I hope ya like it. :)

(I have my own copy, but I have so many games to play first.....someday i'll get to it, though)
Post edited March 01, 2021 by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: It looks good...and if may say so, it matches your avatar well. I hope ya like it. :)

(I have my own copy, but I have so many games to play first.....someday i'll get to it, though)
It is a nice game. At the very beginning it seems that it might be played as an action RPG. However, very soon (when the game starts throwing more enemies against you, all at once) you find out that you do need to use the action pause (spacebar, IIRC) in order to carefully plan what to do. Then the game shines as a tactical game with an active pause.
GamezRanker: It looks good...and if may say so, it matches your avatar well. I hope ya like it. :)

I saw it a few years ago and it looks interesting and i like the action pause in baldur's gate so it might be good :)
And it is march and with it spring stands close to the door.
This means it is time that there starts another Story of Seasons soon.
high rated
Carradice: Thanks a lot to RabiatorG0G!!! Also to finkleroy for staying there.
You (and Clairsentient and nevarRed) are all very welcome, I hope you enjoy the games as much as I did. And cheers to finkleroy!
high rated
TheBigCore: I am requesting THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 if it's still available.
Granted.
Well, I haven't been active in your community at all and just swung by for some troubleshooting but I wanted to give this a bump since it is such a generous offer and you don't see those every day.
Carradice: It is a nice game. At the very beginning it seems that it might be played as an action RPG. However, very soon (when the game starts throwing more enemies against you, all at once) you find out that you do need to use the action pause (spacebar, IIRC) in order to carefully plan what to do. Then the game shines as a tactical game with an active pause.
I've played some such games before, so it'll likely be up my alley....but first, to finish the small mountain of games stashed in my library a bit more.

-

Mugiwarah: I saw it a few years ago and it looks interesting and i like the action pause in baldur's gate so it might be good :)
Ah, such a good game....a pity I never finished it yet.
(companions wouldn't wait in one case because I took too long getting them to their destination iirc, and a few times I lost data due to hdd crashes)

-

Korotan: And it is march and with it spring stands close to the door.
This means it is time that there starts another Story of Seasons soon.
For you, a fitting song from a nice animated film :)
Post edited March 01, 2021 by GamezRanker
Yay. Stardew Valley seems that is open for visit:)
May I ask for one entrance ticket? If is still is available?
high rated
truhlik: Yay. Stardew Valley seems that is open for visit:)
May I ask for one entrance ticket? If is still is available?
Granted.
I would like to request Cat Quest.
May I please have Styx: Master of Shadows?