It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Batman: Arkham Asylum!
high rated
Vingry: May I have Horace? Thank you :)
Granted.
Vingry: May I have Horace? Thank you :)
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you Doc0075 for Horace and finkleroy for the community giveaway!
kmonster: I'm interested in Fenimore Fillmore: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs.
You still be wantin' this game?

(if you do, reply to the PM i'll be sending your way in a bit)
Big thanks to Doc and finkleroy for Bite the Bullet!
matterbandit: Thx Doc0075 for donating Blasphemous to this giveaway! As always, your work here is much appreciated, finkleroy. :)

Jinxtah: Oh, and I see Blasphemous is up for grabs. It's an AMAZING game if you give it a chance.
matterbandit: It was thanks to your post I was made aware that Blasphemous was up for grabs! LOL! Your positive feedback on this game nudged me to post my request. ;)
I'm glad to hear it. Word of advice for you.. Don't give up. It'll seem like the game has horrible controls when platforming, and you'll likely be ready to give up at some point because of it (I've seen this from quite a few people on steam), but if you persevere, you'll be rewarded with a very memorable experience. Oh, and the secrets are worth finding in this game, as they give you worthwhile boosts to health, mana, and other such vital things. Remember to bang your sword into walls, is all I am gonna say on it. You never know when a wall ends up being fake :P

I really hope you end up enjoying it. It's incredibly dark, but man it's beautiful. Good luck!
Thank you, Doc00751 and finkleroy!
I'm in the mood for a good platformer, so I'd like to request INSIDE, if it's still available.  Thank you !  :-)
high rated
_Slaugh_: I'm in the mood for a good platformer, so I'd like to request INSIDE, if it's still available. Thank you ! :-)
Granted.
high rated
A huge thanks to The_Puppet94 for Inside, and to finkleroy for his hard work at maintaining both Community giveaways !  :-D
May I have Brigador: Up-Armored Edition pls ?
high rated
PhedaPuten: May I have Brigador: Up-Armored Edition pls ?
Granted.
PhedaPuten: May I have Brigador: Up-Armored Edition pls ?
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thx , finkle !!! Also thanks to @Doc0075 , who generously donated the actual key.

Cheers
Fenimore Fillmore: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs looks like an interesting P&A

Could I get it please @finkleroy
high rated
supplementscene: Fenimore Fillmore: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs looks like an interesting P&A

Could I get it please @finkleroy
Granted.