It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075: Still lots of games to come remember including some very big titles.
Really impressive donations. Thanks. Let see what comes in second drop.

PS: Wouldn't be nice if someone from GoG HQ write you personal thankful message for being something like customer of the month? :)
truhlik: Really impressive donations. Thanks. Let see what comes in second drop.

PS: Wouldn't be nice if someone from GoG HQ write you personal thankful message for being something like customer of the month? :)
I would say customer of the year.
truhlik: Really impressive donations. Thanks. Let see what comes in second drop.

Forum plot twist: Doc is GOG's CEO!

I'd rather say of the year. For several consecutive years.

AWG43: Forum plot twist: Doc is GOG's CEO!
ahah.... I don't think Doc would let us suffer on such an outdated forum if he was :-D
I'm intrested in The Town of Light. :)
Cavalary: Just don't go into it with wrong expectations, because I can't see how Arcanum has anything whatsoever in common with LoG, be it in gameplay or setting.
MysterD: Yeah, Arcanum is more like Fallout 1 & 2 as a turn-based (or real-time, if you play it that) strategic party-based CRPG with steampunk & Victoria era mixed w/ some traditional fantasy elements (with elves, dwarves, etc) with a twist (some of these guys might carry guns or know magic).
yep, I didn't wan't to go off-topic in such a busy time so I bit my tongue and shut up, both cool games, but with nothing in common IMHO
Enebias: I am happy to have got Intravenous.
A part of me though worries it could have missed Jupiter Hell, my currently most wanted game. Who knows!
I am super happy with Death Trash, I had my reservations being still in dev but the content that is there now feels absolutely polished and finished. And dark and gross. I'm sure that Intravenous is the bomb too but I still felt "burned" by Hotline Miami 2 from months ago.
high rated
Nicole28: I was wondering if I could ask for Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones since I wasn't on the giftee list (due to the daggered request)? If someone else wants it, they can have it first of course.
Granted.
Gede: Hello! May I please request Colt Canyon, please? It seems nice.
Many thanks.
Granted.
MazDen: If it is still available can i ask for Dusk?
Granted.
AerynSun1701: I'm intrested in The Town of Light. :)
Granted.
May I be considered for Δv: Rings of Saturn, please?
high rated
Vythonaut: May I be considered for Δv: Rings of Saturn, please?
Granted.
Thank you to the amazing Lone_Scout for such generosity and to our everlasting finkleroy for being here always!
MysterD: Yeah, Arcanum is more like Fallout 1 & 2 as a turn-based (or real-time, if you play it that) strategic party-based CRPG with steampunk & Victoria era mixed w/ some traditional fantasy elements (with elves, dwarves, etc) with a twist (some of these guys might carry guns or know magic).
Dogmaus: yep, I didn't wan't to go off-topic in such a busy time so I bit my tongue and shut up, both cool games, but with nothing in common IMHO
I'll definitely agree that both Arcanum and LoG are worth playing. Different RPG's, yes - but both are good at the type of RPG sub-genre that they represent.
Dogmaus: yep, I didn't wan't to go off-topic in such a busy time so I bit my tongue and shut up, both cool games, but with nothing in common IMHO
MysterD: I'll definitely agree that both Arcanum and LoG are worth playing. Different RPG's, yes - but both are good at the type of RPG sub-genre that they represent.
Now I am imagining what it would be like it Arcanum's dungeons were replaced with Legend of Grimrock style dungeon crawling. A top-down overworld with 3D dungeons would actually be close in spirit to e.g. the old Ultima games. :-)
(I'll leave further speculation to a separate thread or chat in order not to derail the thread.)

AWG43: Forum plot twist: Doc is GOG's CEO!
He's also a client.