It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Baldur8888: May I ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat?
Granted.
dogwhelk: May I request Bloodwych please?
Granted.
Hapygoo: May I please have daggered game Iratus: Lord of the Dead
Granted.
Can i has Arcanum? it reminds me to Legend of Grimrock, and i LOVE Legend of Grimrock.
high rated
Lord_of_D: Can i has Arcanum? it reminds me to Legend of Grimrock, and i LOVE Legend of Grimrock.
Granted.
Lord_of_D: Can i has Arcanum? it reminds me to Legend of Grimrock, and i LOVE Legend of Grimrock.
finkleroy: Granted.
Awesome. thanks a lot Doc0075.
I probably don't qualify, not enough forum activity, but i'll try anyway: A Boy and His Blob or Icewind Dale EE.
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for Bloodwych!
Post edited January 10, 2022 by dogwhelk
Cymepa: Ahoy there! I would like to request Control Ultimate Edition. If this has been taken I would be very happy with Yaga Armful Edition, failing that, the equivalent Yaga + Yaga Soundtrack (DLC) + Yaga - Roots of Evil (DLC).
Thanks a bunch :)
finkleroy: Granted.
Ah, great stuff! This game intrigued me from the beginning. When I saw "Yaga" in the title, I wondered whether this had anything to do with Baba Yaga. And, sure enough it does :) I was introduced to Baba Yaga in --it must have been around 1990-- Sierra's RPG-adventure "Hero's Quest", later renamed to "Quest for Glory I" to avoid confusion/lawsuits with another game of that era (HeroQuest). In Hero's Quest, there was the infamous chicken-leg house, inhabitted by, no other than Baba Yaga herself! I remember quite well the chillingly earie music when you entered that area! It sends shivers down my spine to this day. Ah, the glorious days of my AdLib sound card! But, I digress...

My enormous gratidude to Doc0075 for this new year's gift. Finkleroy, thanks as always :)
Post edited January 10, 2022 by Cymepa
maxleod: I probably don't qualify, not enough forum activity, but i'll try anyway: A Boy and His Blob or Icewind Dale EE.
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
So many interesting titles that I've never played and going through reviews trying to decide is so long.

Yaga please, if it is not already taken. Please let know soon so I can move on if it is.
Thank you Dominacanoed and finkleroy for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
May I have Settlers 3: Ultimate Collection? Thanks
May I have Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition? Sorry for the earlier mix up.
Hello finkleroy.

As rarely I have a hard time to make a decision, because there are several titles that interest me almost as much this time, that is "A Boy and His Blob", "Dorfromantik", "DYSMANTLE", and "Yaga - Roots of Evil (DLC)", but some decision I finally have to make, and since the Roots of Evil DLC for Yaga game came in a set with the basic game, I think it's better if I resign from this title, so that someone else who doesn't have the game at all can enjoy it together with the mentioned DLC, while the other titles, although they are interesting in my opinion to an almost equal degree, I'm probably most drawn to one of them.

Well then, if I may, I would like to make my request for the game "DYSMANTLE", and if this game is no longer available then in that case I would ask for the game "Dorfromantik"?
high rated
Hapygoo: So many interesting titles that I've never played and going through reviews trying to decide is so long.

Yaga please, if it is not already taken. Please let know soon so I can move on if it is.
Granted.
Gerin: May I have Settlers 3: Ultimate Collection? Thanks
Granted.
ColaPoweredGamer: May I have Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition? Sorry for the earlier mix up.
Granted.
Drakon135790: Hello finkleroy.

As rarely I have a hard time to make a decision, because there are several titles that interest me almost as much this time, that is "A Boy and His Blob", "Dorfromantik", "DYSMANTLE", and "Yaga - Roots of Evil (DLC)", but some decision I finally have to make, and since the Roots of Evil DLC for Yaga game came in a set with the basic game, I think it's better if I resign from this title, so that someone else who doesn't have the game at all can enjoy it together with the mentioned DLC, while the other titles, although they are interesting in my opinion to an almost equal degree, I'm probably most drawn to one of them.

Well then, if I may, I would like to make my request for the game "DYSMANTLE", and if this game is no longer available then in that case I would ask for the game "Dorfromantik"?
Granted.
Just don't go into it with wrong expectations, because I can't see how Arcanum has anything whatsoever in common with LoG, be it in gameplay or setting.