It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone_Scout: I'd like to nominate Mr. Falci for one of those The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - Trails in the Sky Costumes DLCs.
Cheers!
Thanks! But I don't own the base game.
high rated
muntdefems: Either Ether One Redux has just been added to the GA, or walking simulators aren't really appreciated 'round here.

Whatever the case, can I have it please? :)
Rosalumina: Can I please have Grim Fandango Remastered when you can? Huge thanks :)
nebulosas: May I ask for Commandos Ammo Pack, please?
PMPMGamer: May I ask for Serious Sam: The Second Encounter?
kmcoolice: Can I ask for Bad Mojo Redux?
tomyam80: It's a new mth & I would 2 make a request 4 S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl , thanks 4 considering my request. :)
All granted.

wizbro_: neverwinter? or serious sam
You don't really qualify for the Community Giveaway. Hang around the forum a while and come back after you've been a bit more active.
Denied due to lack of participation.

Pouyou-pouyou: If for some reason, the person above me doesn't get it, I would also be interested in Shadow of Chernobyl. Thanks.
See anything else you like?
Would like to request Ghost of a Tale
May I request Graveyard Keeper? :)
high rated
omega64: Would like to request Ghost of a Tale
Granted.
Sjuan: May I request Graveyard Keeper? :)
Also granted.
Post edited September 01, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks to DampSquib for the key and Zeogold for the giveaway! :)
Thank you DampSquib.
May I request Brothers A Tale of Two Sons? Looks like a game I'd play.

EDIT: I just noticed it requires a dual-stick controller of which I have none at hand. Abstaining.
Post edited September 01, 2018 by PookaMustard
Thank you Zeogold and bjgamer for the key!
Enebias for Nantucket!
tomyam80: It's a new mth & I would 2 make a request 4 S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl , thanks 4 considering my request. :)
zeogold: All granted.
Game has been redeemed with thks 2 Not_you 4 donating it & special thks goes out 2 zeogold 4 maintaining this GA as always. :)
PMPMGamer: Thank you Zeogold and bjgamer for the key!
You are very welcome. Enjoy!
A big thanks to theslitherydeee for donating the game and to our particular Saint Peter, zeo. :)
If no-one else wants it, may I ask for Firewatch please?
Post edited September 01, 2018 by AB2012
zeogold: All granted.
tomyam80: Game has been redeemed with thks 2 Not_you 4 donating it & special thks goes out 2 zeogold 4 maintaining this GA as always. :)
You are welcome. Enjoy the game!