It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pkk234: I think it's one of those games everyone got for free when they signed up.
That must have been before I signed up, because I didn't.
Post edited April 22, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: I had no idea that game was even on GOG. I guess you learn something new every day.
pkk234: I think it's one of those games everyone got for free when they signed up.
When I search that title, no result returns...and I don't have such game in my library either.

How???
finkleroy: I had no idea that game was even on GOG. I guess you learn something new every day.
I don't remember to get anything like that too. Anyway, we can have them back sometimes thanks to generous donors and zeo.
duke3d was removed from gog by gearbox in the end of 2015
https://www.gog.com/news/weekly_staff_picks_farewell_for_now_duke
Well there it is for me, but like you guys said there is no store page.
It might have been a freebie from a long time ago. Cause I for sure did not purchase it.

lol and now you know I had never print screened
Attachments:
untitled.png (443 Kb)
Post edited April 22, 2018 by pkk234
To whoever provided Duke 3D: thank you. That game is a treasure now.
I already have it luckily, like all the other Duke games that were on GOG. Let's hope they'll come back at some point. I don't see why Gearbox hasn't already brought them here, actually.
Duke Nukem 3D seems to have been in a mass giveaway by GOG in December 2012 as I have claimed it then. Not a title I would have bought myself.
pkk234: Well there it is for me, but like you guys said there is no store page.
It might have been a freebie from a long time ago. Cause I for sure did not purchase it.

lol and now you know I had never print screened
Yes, you are right. According to webarchive pages it was given out as a free copy on 12 December 2012 as part of a winter sale/holiday promo.
... and here's the proof:
DUKE.png
Ooops, I'm late; should have reloaded.
Attachments:
Post edited April 22, 2018 by gixgox
All you GOG veterans...
So Duken Nukem 3D Atomic Edition stopped being sold in 2015, and still someone had a key to giveaway?
Post edited April 22, 2018 by Sjuan
Sjuan: So Duken Nukem 3D Atomic Edition stopped being sold in 2015, and still someone had a key to giveaway?
It seems so. Some of the keys have no expiry date.
Enebias: To whoever provided Duke 3D: thank you. That game is a treasure now.
I already have it luckily, like all the other Duke games that were on GOG. Let's hope they'll come back at some point. I don't see why Gearbox hasn't already brought them here, actually.
WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
The cruel world!!!
Enebias: To whoever provided Duke 3D: thank you. That game is a treasure now.
bhrigu: WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
The cruel world!!!
All they have to do is slapping a "Gearbox" label on it and it's done. GOG installers already ready.
I think.
Post edited April 22, 2018 by Enebias
That reminds me that I should one more time say thank you to adamhm, who gave me Duke 3D code (it was awesome journey to the past, as I spent a lot of time on the game when I was a kid) and to amrit9037, who gave me Duke 1 and 2 (awesome platformers showing not-so-well-known roots of Duke).

Thank you, guys! I owe you!