It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I have an autographed copy of your last will and testament, without having to take Bio Menace, because I already own that game (which is fantastic btw ... I mean the game, not your testament, cause I haven‘t had a chance to read it yet).

If possible, I‘d rather have Icewind Dale instead. Thanks. :-)
can i ask icewind dale if it possible?
Thank you DampSquib and zeogold for Vertival Drop Heroes HD .
-
Post edited April 21, 2018 by Themken
I'd like to nominate Klumpen for Frozen Synapse, if the nomination respects all the rules.
I'd like to nominate kmcoolice for Dreamfall: The Longest Journey.
...and could I ask for Syberia 2, please?
enpy: Hi!

Would love to request:

Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
Defender's Quest
zeogold: You can only get one game per month from this giveaway. You'll have to pick one.

_mz_: i would like to request defenders quest
zeogold: I'll wait for enpy to respond first. If he takes Age of Wonders, Defender's Quest goes to you. Otherwise, you'll have to pick something else.
I'll pick Age of Wonders, so _mz_ will get Defender's Quest. :)
finkleroy: I'd like to nominate kmcoolice for Dreamfall: The Longest Journey.
A pleasant surprise from my GOG buddy finkleroy! I am very happy to be nominated. My game library is waiting to expand.
My conscience makes me wonder: I've been granted a game on the Non-Gog thread just today, can I just ask for one here now? Or better if I wait a bit, hide in Mexico for sometime and come back here when the waters have calmed down?
john_hatcher: Can I have an autographed copy of your last will and testament, without having to take Bio Menace, because I already own that game (which is fantastic btw ... I mean the game, not your testament, cause I haven‘t had a chance to read it yet).

If possible, I‘d rather have Icewind Dale instead. Thanks. :-)
You'll need Bio Menace for my will, but you can have Icewind Dale.
Granted.
MazDen: can i ask icewind dale if it possible?
Also granted.
Enebias: ...and could I ask for Syberia 2, please?
Granted as well.
enpy: I'll pick Age of Wonders, so _mz_ will get Defender's Quest. :)
Alrighty.
Granted.
_mz_: i would like to request defenders quest
I can grant this now, since Defender's Quest is available.
Granted.
Qwertw: My conscience makes me wonder: I've been granted a game on the Non-Gog thread just today, can I just ask for one here now? Or better if I wait a bit, hide in Mexico for sometime and come back here when the waters have calmed down?
Yup, feel free to ask for a game. The two giveaways are considered separate with separate limits (2 per month for the non-GOG one, 1 per month for the GOG one - both going by calendar months).
Post edited April 21, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: Yup, feel free to ask for a game. The two giveaways are considered separate with separate limits (2 per month for the non-GOG one, 1 per month for the GOG one - both going by calendar months).
May I have Wasteland 1, then?
big thanks to zeogold and alynnaeva for defenders quest :D
Post edited April 21, 2018 by _mz_
plagren and zeogold, thank you!
It's been long time since I asked for something in this thread. May I humbly ask for Simon the Sorcerer 1?