It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KYEKDHDKHADJH

happy holidays...........
akwater: KYEKDHDKHADJH

happy holidays...........
You've got to get that cough looked at mate, its not sounding good
kiva: There are also the type that complain an notice they are getting heavier and no nothing besides complain. And give lame excuses like they dont have time. Like taking out 30 mins a day for 3 days is that hard.

Well on the challenge one already dropped out. This one is a skinny girl trying to get some mass. She has been trying some time and keeps loosing weight. I told her that she should change what she is doing since its obviously not working. But she just ignored my comment.
GameRager: They never do listen to common sense and the advice of those that have had success with such matters. "Oh, it's my metabolism", they'll say, or something like "It's an overactive/underactive thyroid condition.". Condition my arse....most of them just have no self control.
I assume you're speaking of working out, but trust me, this applies to anything:

98% of people merely want affirmation that whatever moronic preconceived notions they have about any subject are "correct". In essence they want expert advice not for its sake, they only want to be able to say, "The expert agrees with me."

This applies to whatever you do professionally or are deeply involved in for fun.
I'm so clueless when it comes to girls. At the barbeque joint we were eating at 4 different girls came up and started hitting on me. I had no idea. =/
ChaunceyK: I can only imagine how Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" would look to you. It stirs images in my head, and I'm not even Synesthetic. Give it a listen if you've never heard it.
I listened to it, and it wasn't really terribly evocative. The music from the Metroid Prime series gets a big response from me (such as this one) as does the work of Jeremy Soule, especially Morrowind's main theme, Call of Magic.
Rohan15: I'm so clueless when it comes to girls. At the barbeque joint we were eating at 4 different girls came up and started hitting on me. I had no idea. =/
Don't you have one of those girlfriend things? Surely she can explain it to you unless she's not speaking to you because they were hitting on you
Aliasalpha: Don't you have one of those girlfriend things? Surely she can explain it to you unless she's not speaking to you because they were hitting on you
It was me, my mom and my little brother. I still have my girl, just not used to being hit on.
Well, here it comes:

Goddamn idiotic debt-collectors that are completely clueless as to how collect debts. Here's the deal: I have not payed my debt to the mobile company yet, since I have been waiting for invoice. It always arrives, sooner or later, and they never did any fuss around it. So, 3 days ago, a letter from debt-collecting company arrived. It said that I am to pay my debt in 5 days. Well I just don't have money now, but my experience is that they are usually quite nice and you can easily move the date to pay your debt at your convenience. Well this letter was dated to 10th of september. Fantastic, I thought and called the company. I have been told that they have sent me 3 other reminder letters and that in 10 days they'll start court case against me.

I was all "Whaaa?", so I went to post office to find out what happened to all previous letters. Of course, there were NO other letters adressed to me, not from the mobile company, not from the debt collectors. So we have put together a simple document stating that no such letters were sent to my adress and with that I called the debt collectors again. For the second time, they FINALLY started to treat me like a normal person instead of not-paying bastard and actually talked with me on the topic, for no avail.

I am a stoic, and yet, I was getting slightly riled up at this point. And so, I went to the mobile company. I have been told that I can't pay it there (slightly riled up torned to full on wee angered at this point), BUT I can pay it in city I frequently go to. And with the proof that debt collectors are a bunch of idiots, they have allowed me to go around them and just pay directly to mobile company.

Yes, it was my fault and I should have called my mobile company in the first place. However, I have asked them to cancel my agreement with them ASAP and so I thought they have already done so, thus no new invoices. And what would solve all this in the first place? Registered letter. Seriously. SEND THOSE IF YOU CAN'T REACH SOMEONE YOU ASSHOLES! OR FRIGGIN' CALL ME, YOU WORK FOR MY MOBILE COMPANY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

Yeah.

Rohan15: I'm so clueless when it comes to girls. At the barbeque joint we were eating at 4 different girls came up and started hitting on me. I had no idea. =/
Know what works? "Girls, I'm engaged." I should know. I am.
Post edited November 19, 2010 by Fenixp
This has been a rather shit year. Early on, my family got in a car wreck. Fortunately, nobody was hurt. A few months later, things got worse: I lost my great uncle and grandfather to cancer within a two-week period. Things seemed to be getting better after that, fortunately, but within a few more months, my parents started fighting and are getting divorced. I'm not sure if I'll stay sane, if we'll be able to make house payments, if I can handle all the pressure from school and other sources...
Post 666 Bwahahahaha >:-)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Installed Alpha Centauri on Windows 7. Tried to start it up to find out which version it was and if I needed to patch it. It made my display go crazy, and hasn't stopped after I killed the program. I can't see most things because the colours are all messed up. I'm sure I knew what to do about this before.
ihitterdal: ...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
You beta me and user 666 to it it seems.....someone downstairs has some splaining to do.....babaloooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Damuna: Installed Alpha Centauri on Windows 7. Tried to start it up to find out which version it was and if I needed to patch it. It made my display go crazy, and hasn't stopped after I killed the program. I can't see most things because the colours are all messed up. I'm sure I knew what to do about this before.
Right-click desktop->Screen resolution->Advanced settings->Monitor->Colours->True Colour->OK->OK

That should do it.

On a side note, why does it say "Colors" for me? I thought this was supposed to be the English version, not "Bastardised English".
Damuna: Installed Alpha Centauri on Windows 7. Tried to start it up to find out which version it was and if I needed to patch it. It made my display go crazy, and hasn't stopped after I killed the program. I can't see most things because the colours are all messed up. I'm sure I knew what to do about this before.
Miaghstir: Right-click desktop->Screen resolution->Advanced settings->Monitor->Colours->True Colour->OK->OK

That should do it.

On a side note, why does it say "Colors" for me? I thought this was supposed to be the English version, not "Bastardised English".
Cuz that's how it's spelled, mate. Now watch my things whilst I go off to ye olde soda shoppe.