It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Profanity:
Fuck that I'd move house. I hate spiders.
I think... I think he went back outside trough the window.

I'm quite fond of my towels. And my walls. Don't think I'm trained enough to deliver killshots with a hot towel. Yet.
Post edited July 07, 2012 by Profanity
You guys are cute. I ran across a tarantula in the woods two weeks back and let him crawl all over me. Got a nice photo of him perched on my shoulder.
strixo: You guys are cute. I ran across a tarantula in the woods two weeks back and let him crawl all over me. Got a nice photo of him perched on my shoulder.
They are poisonous, no?
strixo: You guys are cute. I ran across a tarantula in the woods two weeks back and let him crawl all over me. Got a nice photo of him perched on my shoulder.
macuahuitlgog: They are poisonous, no?
Yes and no, I've read that all spiders are poisonous, just the poison from some isn't dangerous to us. At any rate, the poisonous tarantula thing is mostly a myth, they're not some super deadly critters, though their fangs are big so if they bite you it will hurt. They don't have any man-killer poison that you need to watch out for.
Post edited July 08, 2012 by orcishgamer
*laughs*
[url=http://www.jpopasia.com/news/two-people-jailed-in-the-tablo-defamation-case::11631.html]http://www.jpopasia.com/news/two-people-jailed-in-the-tablo-defamation-case::11631.html[/url]
Oh, I would be so freaking happy when this piece of shit called Flash dies.

30% CPU use from just one single damn stream, ffs.

EDIT: Dammit, it goes to 50% sometimes. I FUCKING HATE THIS CRAP.
Post edited July 08, 2012 by Elenarie
Fighting your own brain is tiring.
Job interview in 2 hours, yet I didn't get enough sleep. :(

1. My first real job interview. 2. Done in English. 3. Over Skype.

I hope I don't screw this one up. :/
Elenarie: Job interview in 2 hours, yet I didn't get enough sleep. :(

Fight! Good luck!

Look at the bright side. You don't have to wear pants.

SimonG: Look at the bright side. You don't have to wear pants.
Hahah. :) Okay, here we go.

EDIT: I think I messed up one question, but I honestly had no idea what to say about it. It was wages related, how much would I expect to earn. Considering this is in another country, with a position that is not one with very public information about it (did some research before the interview, the numbers are totally different on different websites), I hope I'm mistaking about screwing that one up.

In any case, it was quite an experience seeing this was my first interview.
Post edited July 09, 2012 by Elenarie

And neither do they!
Elenarie: In any case, it was quite an experience seeing this was my first interview.
Look, ma. They are growing up so fast.
Elenarie: Hahah. :) Okay, here we go.

EDIT: I think I messed up one question, but I honestly had no idea what to say about it. It was wages related, how much would I expect to earn. Considering this is in another country, with a position that is not one with very public information about it (did some research before the interview, the numbers are totally different on different websites), I hope I'm mistaking about screwing that one up.

In any case, it was quite an experience seeing this was my first interview.
I hate that people are asked this question during an interview...