It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a fantasy turn-based tactical RPG that tells a story about refugees fleeing their occupied motherland.
Genre: RPG
Discount: 10% off until 10th August 2022, 1 PM UTC

If you're looking for more outstanding role-playing games, visit our Celebrate RPGs sale with discounts reaching 90%.
I loved the classic style of video games like Final Fantasy Tactics and pixel art. On the wishlist, for now. And waiting for owner reviews. Thanks, GOG!
Edit.-
Ah... there is a DEMO to test here. ;)
Post edited August 04, 2022 by UCrest
GOG.com: Release: The Noseless Tactics
I like the graphical style. Will have to dig through some reviews first, though.

Edit: ok, I tried the demo. Not for me.
Post edited August 04, 2022 by BreOl72
Such a bland disappointing week. This one may be the only "decent" release so far. Waiting on that juicy DoW release!
Interesting, wishlisted. But the game appears to be pretty limited for now,15 encounters plus the optional battles, apparently no random encounters, three guys in the party, no jobs,..
Why the artwork look like Bob Ross and his family decided to give up on painting and want to stab people instead?
RedRagan: Why the artwork look like Bob Ross and his family decided to give up on painting and want to stab people instead?
Everyone needs a career change.
UCrest: I loved the classic style of video games like Final Fantasy Tactics and pixel art. On the wishlist, for now. And waiting for owner reviews. Thanks, GOG!
Edit.-
Ah... there is a DEMO to test here. ;)
Thanks for pointing that out.

A review in GOG says to go play Arbiter Mark instead. Just started that, and they look very differently. Arbiter takes Final Fantasy Tactics as reference. Loads of characters, changes of careers, multiple combinations. Vanaris seems to be more classic: you have a team of characters and you develop them, without so much constant changes (dunno for real, but that is the impression).

Also to remember is Regalia, where each character had a particular skill tree where the player was expected to change the selected abilities constantly. So there was mutation but within the same class. Very nice for those who like to experiment. Very far away from the more classic games where one agonizes over choosing this or that skill because there will be no reskilling whatsoever.