It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Beter get ready – because StormEdge is now out on GOG with a -10% launch discount until September 27th, 1 PM UTC!

StormEdge is an action-roguelite where you have to balance your desire to use powerful skills with the risk of taking damage or putting yourself in a vulnerable position. Experiment and try new things!

Now on GOG!
Very much appreciate a trailer where you can actually follow what's happening on the screen. Normally, I'd say, "An ARPG is all about the graphics, so I'll pass", but this one really got me interested! Into the wishlist it goes, and I hope it fulfills my "buy criteria" soon, as, having watched the entire trailer now, it looks very, very interesting!
GOG.com: Beter ....
I'd like to buy an additional "t" here... :D
Supporter pack pleeeeease...and the supporter pack for Raidborn too
Where is the Supporter Pack, and more importantly the Supporter Bundle?
...I'm starting to think GOG should get a dedicated news page. No, the one on the front page doesn't count. Just:
Store>News
And then we can see all the recent releases.

And you might say Store>New Releases? Worthless. Doesn't actually provide a date of addition, visual morass. Impersonal.

I didn't even know the heated water store had this feature before checking just now, but throws it on the list of features GOG needs.