It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Flipon is a juicy and fun arcade puzzle game full of surprises – and it’s now out on GOG with a -50% launch discount until October 15th, 1 PM UTC!

Join Kat and her crew of flipoblock miners in an epic quest in the Flipon solar system! Embark your ship and visit 75+ differents levels though 5+ planets. But beware, each planet is owned by a powerful guardian and each level is a new challenge.

Now on GOG!
Puzzling!
Looks a lot like Panel de Pon (Tetris Attack, Puzzle League).
Have it on Switch already, but I guess I must like it plenty enough since I picked up a GOG copy as well now. :) More of these arcade puzzlers, please!
dtgreene: Looks a lot like Panel de Pon (Tetris Attack, Puzzle League).
Because it most certainly is a clone of that.
the art style looks exactly like puyo puyo tetris

also, is this game good? :D
GOG.com: Flipon is a juicy and fun arcade puzzle game full of surprises – and it’s now out on GOG with a -50% launch discount until October 15th, 1 PM UTC!
Now on GOG!
Linux version? On Steam it is available. Thanks.
XYCat: the art style looks exactly like puyo puyo tetris

also, is this game good? :D
I also felt that "puyo puyo vibe"

Played a bit, and it's actually quite fun - it has a bit different rules than "classic" puyo-puyo games, took me a bit to get used to it, but they have sense and have it's own "flavour" (basically you can only swap places with two blocks next to each other, but you can do it also with single block and you can even make them fall on the lower level).

it's quite good in terms of presentation (the "juvenile" flavour is not that strong, at least I consider it as acceptable)

What I didn't like, was the fact that during short session my game crashed twice. I don't know what cause it, At this moment I have no idea why is that, but it spoiled a bit the first impression.

(disclaimer - looks like for local multiplayer you need controller for second player)
Post edited 2 hours ago by MartiusR
I hate timed stuff but this is a lot of fun and really cheap. posted a shortened version of my steam review with more but not all the info due to the 2k character limit. level skip after 3 fails got patched in 2.5 years after release (only 4 months after I brought it up in the forum). the store page says 75 campaign levels but it's 115, though the story ends after 75, the rest are just bonus stages.