It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Plan ahead and make quick decisions in this tactical combat simulation game set during the African Campaign in winter 1943. Tank Warfare: Tunisia 1943 is now available on GOG.COM along with a 75% discount that will last until 9th February 2021, 2 PM UTC. Take part in the large-scale operations of the US Army and Wehrmacht with realistic organizational structure and the campaign featuring more than 50 detailed vehicles.

The game’s release comes with a set of discounts for all Tank Warfare titles available on GOG.COM, lasting until 9th February 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
high rated
Looks very interesting. I am glad we started getting more tank games!
This seems an amazing deal, especially since the whole bundle WITH a 20 percent discount on steam, would currently set you back nearly £53 or whatever the equivalent is in your currency,
Post edited February 02, 2021 by falster
Does the game work on Windows 7 64-bit by any chance?
Be sure to look up the extensive youtube tutorials if your planning to buy
Since Strategy First released another game here can we get maybe Flatout Ultimate Carnage ?
Seems like the game is currently broken. I installed it with GOG Galaxy, but nothing happens when I try to start it. Whenever I verify the files it starts a download that is 125 MB big. Running Galaxy as an administrator didn't help. Guess I'll try the offline installer and see if anything changes.

Edit:
The offline installer didn't help.
Post edited February 02, 2021 by Hilfsaeffchen
Hilfsaeffchen: Seems like the game is currently broken. I installed it with GOG Galaxy, but nothing happens when I try to start it. Whenever I verify the files it starts a download that is 125 MB big. Running Galaxy as an administrator didn't help. Guess I'll try the offline installer and see if anything changes.

Edit:
The offline installer didn't help.
I am having the same issue. Purchased with the DLCs, won't start from galaxy, unselected the dlc's thinking maybe one of them was causing an issue, still won't start. Tried the offline, same.
Same here. Attempting to run Tank Warfare on WIN10 and the game refuses to start. Used the offline installer.
Post edited February 03, 2021 by bssybeep
thought I'd chime in to say I'm having the same issue. Windows 10 used GOG galaxy to install
Hopefully someone can contact a moderator an let him know about this, because support tickets will take weeks....
Also tried Off-Line Installer in Windows 8.1 using Vmware Workstation 16, no luck.
Ditto, amazing offer price when compared to Steam, be better if it would start mind.
I was about to purchase this game & all the DLC, but I decided to check the forum first. In light of the multiple complaints that the game won't start I will not be purchasing it.
Post edited February 03, 2021 by ValamirCleaver
high rated
We are looking into the issue and I will let you know as soon as it's fixed!