It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to get captivated by the adventure games in their purest form – many puzzles to solve and bargains to catch await you during our Point, Think, Click! Promo!

Here’s some of the deals:
GRIS (-75%)
Syberia 3: The Complete Journey (-90%)
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series (-75%)
The Wolf Among Us (-50%)
STASIS: BONE TOTEM (-40%)
Planet of Lana (-40%)

…and more!

Point, Think, Click! Promo ends on August 7th, 7 AM UTC. Check it out!
Quite a few great games on sale.

Both GRIS and Planet of Lana are great games.
GRIS is great, but it's not a point&click :-)

Nevertheless, really good game.
toxicTom: ...
Neither is Planet of Lana.
:)
The promo page expands on it to say

Your favourite point and click AND puzzle games come together to bring you Point, Think, Click! Sale with +500 deals!
GRIS and Planet of Lana have the puzzle tag, so GOG believes them to belong to this sale.

I have no knowledge of these games, so I can't comment on whether the tag is appropriate - sometimes GOG applies them using darts and a blindfold.
The news says: Point, Think, Click!
The promo says: Think, Point, Click!

These instructions are ambiguous and unclear! No wonder if people get stuck. :-(
g2222: The news says: Point, Think, Click!

These instructions are ambiguous and unclear! No wonder if people get stuck. :-(
Wwell, "Think, Point, Click" certainly makes more sense.

BreOl72: Wwell, "Think, Point, Click" certainly makes more sense.
Point, Click, Think for those cases where you just give up and are determined to brute force the pixel hunt instead of trying to apply logic.
BreOl72: Well, "Think, Point, Click" certainly makes more sense.
idbeholdME: Point, Click, Think for those cases where you just give up and are determined to brute force the pixel hunt instead of trying to apply logic.
I'd rather not think about those cases...
Btw: I believe the "Think" is still at first place, even in those cases...it just doesn't align very well with what the devs were thinking. ;)

BreOl72: Wwell, "Think, Point, Click" certainly makes more sense.
Something on the screen looks like it might be interactive, so you point on it to see if you get a note/highlight/prompt and it really is. Then, depending on the prompt, you think whether you want to click it, and whether you want to click it now rather than wait till later. Makes perfect sense for at least some games.
Point, Think, Click ...? - Bilbo's 4-th riddle to Gollum. (edit: undocumented)
Post edited July 31, 2024 by i_ni
As Gog always say : not enough deals . =)

I hope they will add more weekly promos today .
GOG.com: STASIS: BONE TOTEM (-40%)
The price is tempting but not to bite the hook. Picked up the Les Manley game bundle for a steal.