It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I know this is asking too much but Final Fantasy VII is on promo on Steam for the weekend promo.
The Humble Weekly Sale: Nordic Games non-BTA if it is possible ? Thank you
if anyone has a spare Arcania key from the new humble bundle it would be great. :)
The XCOM Collection on Amazon would be great.

I know it's not much, but I would give all keys that I list here under "have" for it or if you don't want them, do a giveaway for them.
Humblebundle Weekly BTA is really awesome, if someone can be generous i'd greatly appreciate.
East India Company Gold and/or Knightshift from bundlestars if anyone is feeling gifty, wiling also to trade - https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post7898
If anyone has the spare humble bundle. I'm hoping for the one with Darksiders 2. :D

It's okay if there aren't any. Just doesn't hurt to ask.
The non-BTA (or BTA if you're kind enough) Humble Nordic Weekly would be awesome
adambiser: The XCOM Collection on Amazon would be great.

I know it's not much, but I would give all keys that I list here under "have" for it or if you don't want them, do a giveaway for them.
I'd like to bump this post up. Please fulfill this man's wish. :)
nvm
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Trid
adambiser: The XCOM Collection on Amazon would be great.

niniendowarrior: I'd like to bump this post up. Please fulfill this man's wish. :)
Appreciated, though I wish I had more to offer in trade... something like that is more "trade-worthy", I think.
niniendowarrior: I'd like to bump this post up. Please fulfill this man's wish. :)
adambiser: Appreciated, though I wish I had more to offer in trade... something like that is more "trade-worthy", I think.
You're a good man and deserve the notice. :)
I may try as well with Humble Nordic Weekly also would love to get Final Fantasy VII since its on Steam promo and I think at least part of it would fit for that 25 hours Child'sPlay charity stream.
Best Regards
Tropico 3 from the just expired bundle if anyone has a spare copy.
If anyone has a keys for Flatout and Bad Rats, from http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/the-flat-rats-bundle.html this bundle, and wont use them, I can give a good home, thank you!