It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: also, thanks for the appreciation, guys! ;p
I can't speak for the downvoters, but I can tell you why I was annoyed. You live, breathe, and post on a forum. You don't have an implicit excuse for not having a buck. As Sinistar wrote, maybe some folks think these things just fall off a tree - but these folks are not the downvoters, they are you and other people who beg for single bucks because why the hell not.
(I don't gift, but I look at the gifting threads and Classifieds now and then to help out people who are having legitimate trouble with taking advantage of exciting promos).
Stooner: also, thanks for the appreciation, guys! ;p
Starmaker: I can't speak for the downvoters, but I can tell you why I was annoyed. You live, breathe, and post on a forum. You don't have an implicit excuse for not having a buck. As Sinistar wrote, maybe some folks think these things just fall off a tree - but these folks are not the downvoters, they are you and other people who beg for single bucks because why the hell not.
(I don't gift, but I look at the gifting threads and Classifieds now and then to help out people who are having legitimate trouble with taking advantage of exciting promos).
Sure, maybe I have a buck, wth maybe even two! But my issue is with Paypal (or Amazon, or G.Pay), and the fact that they only accept International card. I have one, but is blocked. (but that's a cheap excuse and I'm not asking you to believe, nor I need that).
Should I ask for $60 pre-orders?

If Sinistar gifted me, is his judgment, maybe I'm not THAT bad? I don't know... maybe you think the guy is nuts. Or maybe he is...
And don't be shy, yes you gift (hell, you even gifted me, perhaps in a reverie last year, which you must be regretting now. I'm sorry.)

Also, I was just enjoying F. Knights, and not worrying about what others think of me. Even with the worst casting system I ever saw.
Stooner: But my issue is with Paypal (or Amazon, or G.Pay), and the fact that they only accept International card. I have one, but is blocked. (but that's a cheap excuse and I'm not asking you to believe, nor I need that).
I only have one card (not for long, though), and when their cash-in system went down for two days - well, it wasn't the end of the world, but it sure sucked donkey testicles. I can't even imagine how being cut off from major payment systems for the foreseeable future should suck.

Stooner: If Sinistar gifted me, is his judgment, maybe I'm not THAT bad?
Sure, but you can't ask others to like you based on Sinistar liking you and them presumably having respect for Sinistar. Sympathy isn't transitive, and all too often people who claim they want it to be actually just want to make a "with us or against us" argument and demand of you to be an asshole to someone they dislike.
I do think that people selectively downvoting you (and sulc84 here) are amazing hypocrites, up there with bailed-out CEOs.

Stooner: Should I ask for $60 pre-orders?
I don't know... maybe you think the guy is nuts.
Honestly, I think the whole thread is nuts. I blame the copyright lobby.

Stooner: And don't be shy, yes you gift (hell, you even gifted me, perhaps in a reverie last year, which you must be regretting now. I'm sorry.)
No defamation, please. Do we have any folks who quit smoking in the thread? How much time without lighting a cig should pass for you to officially not smoke?

Stooner: Also, I was just enjoying F. Knights, and not worrying about what others think of me. Even with the worst casting system I ever saw.
Styrateg is cool, too.
Some games I've seen being given around so if there is more of the same I'd appreciate some of that coming my way:

The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Europa Universalis III Complete + Divine Wind DLC = (I don't see Chronicles on Steam :()
Greed Corp
Fez (it can be GOG version also, I don't mind, on the contrary)
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter and/or Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

Happy gaming! :)
BranjoHello: Some games I've seen being given around so if there is more of the same I'd appreciate some of that coming my way:

The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Europa Universalis III Complete + Divine Wind DLC = (I don't see Chronicles on Steam :()
Greed Corp
Fez (it can be GOG version also, I don't mind, on the contrary)
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter and/or Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

Happy gaming! :)
Europa Universalis III : Chronicles is a blundle with all four major expansions and is somewhat on Steam

if ypu add the Divine Winds + Heir to the Throne expansions you have the similar package ;)

since the complete version has already In Nomine & Napoleon's Ambition expansions included

But it's misleading right now ....
Post edited September 29, 2013 by DyNaer
Starmaker:
Is even worse when is not really your fault. But.. it happens, I guess...

Really, I wasn't asking to be liked (although I don't mind that)... my reply at that time was more to provoke, if anything. ;p

Starmaker: No defamation, please. Do we have any folks who quit smoking in the thread? How much time without lighting a cig should pass for you to officially not smoke?
Not related, but I like to think I quit. Even though I still smoke occasionally...

Starmaker: Styrateg is cool, too.
I have yet to try, I think it looks like Battle for Wesnoth.
I would like to ask for The Binding of Isaac now its only for 0,99 please if someone feel really generous
Post edited September 29, 2013 by fifoker
EDIT
Post edited October 02, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
Just beat Binding of Isaac, and I'm still addicted to it! If anyone would like to help me out and get me the Wrath of the Lamb DLC, I'd be mighty appreciative :)

I could also give you a Mark of the Ninja and some steam trading cards, if you're interested.

Edit: fulfilled :)
Post edited September 29, 2013 by JohnWalrus
I mean if someone have humble weekly kalypso bundle non-BTA ? thanks
Does someone still have the humble origin bundle?
I would really like Titan Quest Immortal Throne while it's 80% off on Steam if anyone is feeling generous.

I can also trade for it: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8100
low rated
Duke Nukem 1 & 2
Anna

is what I am looking for right now if anyone has the extra keys
Thanks
Ki11s0n3: Duke Nukem 1 & 2
Anna

is what I am looking for right now if anyone has the extra keys
Thanks
er, anna is part of the 1st tier of the weekly Humble Bundle, and there's only one key for all games in the 1st tier.
Post edited October 02, 2013 by jan