It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Re-posting, any of this active bundles would make me very happy :)
Night guys, and thank you

Bundle in A Box
Humble bundle (regular or weekly)
Indie Royal
Repost

Steam Wishlist:
Golden Axe

Golden Axe 2

Golden Axe 3

if anyone is feeling generous
Post edited June 02, 2013 by Viking
Just going back through older bundle releases i missed i noticed to driving simulators that were there

does anyone have a extra code of

Rigs n roll (indie gala 7)

or postal 2 key
Post edited June 02, 2013 by liquidsnakehpks
E3 coming up in a few days, Google announcement and WWDC. Hectic days for tech and tech writers I bet. Us consumers get to have all the fun.

Speaking of consumers, I am in the intense mood for some crime adventures and would appreciate it if anyone would like to share any spare keys for Cognition.

I missed the deal on IGS by like 10 minutes.

Cheerio!
I know this is a very long shot, but I would like to give The Guild 2 Collection a try but I'm out of money on my steam wallet ,thanks to the Elder Scrolls sales, and will only be able to deposit some tomorrow, the sad part is that the sale ends in around 1 hour and 40 minutes if someone has a spare in their inventory I would gladly give it a good home, thanks!
high rated
Zorder: I know this is a very long shot, but I would like to give The Guild 2 Collection a try but I'm out of money on my steam wallet ,thanks to the Elder Scrolls sales, and will only be able to deposit some tomorrow, the sad part is that the sale ends in around 1 hour and 40 minutes if someone has a spare in their inventory I would gladly give it a good home, thanks!
PM me your email or Steam account name and it's yours
Bigs: PM me your email or Steam account name and it's yours
PM sent!
Zorder: I know this is a very long shot, but I would like to give The Guild 2 Collection a try but I'm out of money on my steam wallet ,thanks to the Elder Scrolls sales, and will only be able to deposit some tomorrow, the sad part is that the sale ends in around 1 hour and 40 minutes if someone has a spare in their inventory I would gladly give it a good home, thanks!
Bigs: PM me your email or Steam account name and it's yours
Thank you Bigs! I only wish I could have fulfilled your specific wish...;-(
Bigs:
Got it. +1 for your kindness Bigs!
anyone have a spare The Walking Dead key?
wishlist bump
If anybody has a spare Humble Bundle 8 (1$) or Weekly (1$) key, 1 can give her a big "thank you" :)
if anyone has a spare Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead I'll give it a good home :D
Any of the Xcom EU DLCs would be greatly appreciated
I would still love Bully (steam), if anyone has any extra codes from the steam sale. Or Brutal Legend would be nice as well.