It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone wants Defense Grid Steam key?
Azgrel: Anyone wants Defense Grid Steam key?
No, thanks, but +1 Azgrel :-)
ne_zavarj: I wanted to post my request , but I felt ashamed .
Why? :-(
I just wanted to point out that I enjoy scrolling through this thread in order to make a wish come true. I frequently don't have the games requested and I can't afford to buy much these days but if no one posts their wishes it makes it very difficult for those of who like to gift. And asking doesn't always mean the wish will be fulfilled but not asking means it definitely won't be!

Just sayin ;-)
Momo1991: I just wanted to point out that I enjoy scrolling through this thread in order to make a wish come true. I frequently don't have the games requested and I can't afford to buy much these days but if no one posts their wishes it makes it very difficult for those of who like to gift. And asking doesn't always mean the wish will be fulfilled but not asking means it definitely won't be!

Just sayin ;-)
Wouldn't say it better! :)
+rep
I would love to play The Walking Dead or Bloodbowl:Legendary Edition

please pm me
Nevermind...
Post edited May 31, 2013 by JogsterXL
If anyone can access / purchase the Devil May Cry Complete pack on Steam (3 Special Ed / 4 / DmC) as I am currently unable it seems to buy it for whatever reason... probably a Capcom thing in Japan... but eh... I saw it once... try to buy... its gone

Also gifted a bit over my budget recently and need to get a plane ticket soon - so if any kind soul can help me out with this it'd be appreciated

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/19157

EDIT - Nevermind... think Steam fucked up ><
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Bigs
http://groupees.com/sherlock
I would love to try out the Sherlock Holmes games so if anyone could gift me some of them. I haven't really played any of them but I'm really interested in the Cthulhu one and any other thats good.
Best regards
Post edited May 30, 2013 by danteveli
danteveli: snip
I have some GMG credit left. I can buy one of the Legacy of Kain games if you want. Just tell me when they get on sale again.
damn i thought i would ask for Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures but it seems they have a single key for the tellatale games....
liquidsnakehpks: damn i thought i would ask for Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures but it seems they have a single key for the tellatale games....
Try the demos first - the interface kind of sucks though I really, really wanted to like these games :-(
If anyone has a spare The Walking Dead key I'll give it a good home
Any one have a spare hib alan wake gift? I missed it by 1hr due to regional time difference. No :(

ne_zavarj: I wanted to post my request , but I felt ashamed .
Post as many times you want! :)
Post edited May 31, 2013 by drxenija
does anyone not have DOTA 2?
my guess is that everyone does but who knows.
i have 7 to gift to anyone who speaks up. please note that i will not send them through e-mail.
ill only send them directly through Steam