It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm.. maybe someone have spare death rally ?
I would really appreciate "Dungeons - Steam Special Edition" from IndieGala. Thanks!
EDIT: Kindly gifted to lugum by Momo1991. Thank you, milady! :)

I'm doing this request on behalf of lugum (as he has some issues posting in the forum). He would be grateful if someone gift him "Unmechanical" and perhaps its extras (currently is just a few cents over 1 dollar on https://indiegamestand.com/).

(here's one of lugum's posts, to contact him)

Thanks in advance to any kind soul. ;)
Post edited May 23, 2013 by Thespian*
thanks dreams do come true *_*
Post edited May 23, 2013 by swordtut
swordtut: Trainz Settle and Carlisle please *_*
Check PM (in 1 min)
Just asking if anyone bought a spare Tropico 4 bundle for gifting purposes when it was on sale on Gamersgate(?) a couple weeks ago? Thanks.
:P.....
Post edited May 23, 2013 by te_lanus
Alan Wake and Nightmare))
Momo1991: Bumping this request if anyone can fulfill it ;-)
Please don't bump it anymore . Thank you .
Any other extra copies of Alan Wake? Thanks.
*** A very generous person was nice and gifted me my request. I wish them the best and most blessed days ahead!
Post edited May 22, 2013 by Braussie
If someone's feeling extra generous today, then the Alan Wake humble bundle would be very welcome!
I only have 42 cents on my back account and having huge issues with money overall.... Thanks a ton! :)
This is a long-shot, but does anyone have a spare copy of Titan Quest Gold or Torchlight 1? It will be gifted to a friend so that we can do some co-op gaming.

Thanks for reading and considering.
Bundlestars' Stellar Bundle: Zombies vs Aliens would be just perfect to add to my "on the road games" if someone wants to provide a home for those 4 sweet titles I'll be happy to do so. :)

(Please take into consideration previous request from fellow GOGers first)

Cheers.
If someone have spare steam key Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood