It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
https://www.gog.com/redeem

remove the ++++

The Falconeer

4VDE+++++++++685F25FE1469D++++++++++++++C

-------------------------------------------

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

DKZ+J8AF3+++++++590F55+59C+++++++++++E

-----------------------------------------------

Kerbal Space Program

SS+4G++++++++++F18D6+52E8++++++++++++3B4C2

----------------------------------------------------

LEGO The Hobbit

9J2+F1++++++242E3F356++++++++++3D04
Post edited 17 hours ago by Bitsadmin
Bitsadmin: **SNIP**
Got the hobbit one, thankyou :) - the other 3 had disappeared alreadly
Post edited 17 hours ago by G0GGLE_BOX
Cavalary: Eh, how many do you think were even grabbed by real people and not a bot set to watch the thread and nab anything posted in the clear the instant it shows up?
True enough I guess.
Braggadar: Yup, especially since you need a GOG account to redeem them anyway, so you'd think they'd pop onto the thread they found them in on just to say thanks.
Cavalary: Eh, how many do you think were even grabbed by real people and not a bot set to watch the thread and nab anything posted in the clear the instant it shows up?
I think there are a lot more people checking now, looking at the number of [WANT]s in the expiring code thread.
Beats me, I never manage to get a single code drop here unless it's some puzzle which I would manage to get one in a blue moon. Bots or real users, who knows.
drxenija: Beats me, I never manage to get a single code drop here unless it's some puzzle which I would manage to get one in a blue moon. Bots or real users, who knows.
I've managed to check within minutes quite a few times, lego hobbit is the first one I've succeeded at in months.
Apart from the bot matter, the other wrong thing in my mind is for one (1) person to want to redeem many codes. If you see codes before you, for many possible games, and you happen to be the first to see them, it doesn't mean that it's OK to try and redeem as many of them as are in your wishlist! No matter if even all of them are in your wishlist, take what you want the most, and leave the other codes for others. That's proper behavior.
From Bitsadmin's first bunch of codes, I tried to redeem only Greedfall. It was taken, and I didn't even try for anything else.
Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical
7 X 9 6 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I am genuinely surprised that Arcade Paradise, LEGO The Lord of the Rings, Spells & Secrets, INDUSTRIA, and South of the Circle (from the previously-posted puzzles) remain unredeemed.

Based on the strategies employed by users attempting to solve the puzzles (shared via private messages), I am under the impression that many people are merely over-analyzing (rather than allowing for the convergence of their eyes and mind). The solution to each riddle is not intended to be absurdly-complex. As they are meant to be relatively-simple, I had honestly believed that they would be solved shortly after publishing. ``\_(*-*)_/``

I continue to look forward to users resolving past, present, and future puzzles (as well as posting their own).
Attachments:
CarChris: Apart from the bot matter, the other wrong thing in my mind is for one (1) person to want to redeem many codes. If you see codes before you, for many possible games, and you happen to be the first to see them, it doesn't mean that it's OK to try and redeem as many of them as are in your wishlist! No matter if even all of them are in your wishlist, take what you want the most, and leave the other codes for others. That's proper behavior.
From Bitsadmin's first bunch of codes, I tried to redeem only Greedfall. It was taken, and I didn't even try for anything else.
Not everyone's choices are wishlist based, sometimes you see something that wasn't on your radar that looks good. But agreed at least you should stop after successfully getting one from a list.
CarChris: [snip] No matter if even all of them are in your wishlist, take what you want the most, and leave the other codes for others. That's proper behavior. [snip]
Well it is the "ninja_giveaway" thread. You want to say to ninjas how they have to behave?
On Steamgifts there is even an "Anti ninjas key drops" thread. Especially for people who don't like the ninja behaviour.
There is probably a thread for the same on Gog somewhere.
Post edited 14 hours ago by Kid_Kidding
ThronebreakerDKZJ051670D0E82?4
FF==?