It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
https://store.steampowered.com/app/71240/SEGA_Bass_Fishing/
There were issues with obtaining it and the discount just got removed. Probably was a mistake.
TurdFerguson87: There were issues with obtaining it and the discount just got removed. Probably was a mistake.
I don't know if anyone has obtained this...But in my case, this is not even FREE.
Post edited July 16, 2023 by UCrest
TurdFerguson87: There were issues with obtaining it and the discount just got removed. Probably was a mistake.
UCrest: I don't know if anyone has obtained this...But in my case, this is not even FREE.
It's not just your case. This got removed, and per my last comment, appears to be in error. I don't think anyone was able to obtain it at all especially given the way claiming it was borked.
UCrest: I don't know if anyone has obtained this...But in my case, this is not even FREE.
TurdFerguson87: It's not just your case. This got removed, and per my last comment, appears to be in error. I don't think anyone was able to obtain it at all especially given the way claiming it was borked.
Only on gog forums do I notice forumers giving reputation points to someone for nothing. Haha.
AVA: Dark History -- Link.
high rated
For owners of the Neverwinter game in the EPIC GAMES STORE, there is a free DLC now. Link: Realm Engineer Pack.
high rated
Epic Games:

Murder By Numbers - Link

The Elder Scrolls Online - Link

Other ongoing giveaways:
nothing at the moment

Next time: Homeworld Remastered Collection and Severed Steel
UCrest: For owners of the Neverwinter game in the EPIC GAMES STORE, there is a free DLC now. Link: Realm Engineer Pack.
"For owners of the license to play the Neverwinter game by courtesy of EPIC GAMES STORE..."
Fixed.

Nobody owns anything on Epic Games, Steam, Xbox, Playstation or even GOG.

But still, these findings are all appreciated.
Post edited July 20, 2023 by solesurvivor83
high rated
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2283211/World_of_Warships__Ning_Hai/
high rated
Sega Bass Fishing offered by Sega : https://games.sega.com/bassfishing/
high rated
https://store.steampowered.com/app/249050/Dungeon_of_the_ENDLESS/
high rated
For those interested, the game is DRM-free, but not client-free.

To easily make it client-free, you can use the goldberg dll (+steam_interfaces.txt, in this case).
Post edited July 24, 2023 by mrkgnao
thank you for letting us know!
high rated
Homeworld Remastered Collection and Severed Steel are free on Epic Games Store until August 3rd, 2023, 3 PM UTC.
Post edited July 27, 2023 by action_fan